Thread: When a Forex trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default When a Forex trader

When a Forex trader face dealing desk, slippage or re-quote issue his trading will become very complex. Lack of the right support of the trading broker has creates this problems in a Forex traders life. That’s why my suggestion is to choose the broker after considering all these issues carefully. I get right and supportive broker in my trading life named FXdirects. This is a registered broker from United Kingdom (US).

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called XeroMarkets. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex4you I found the best broker because they allow all kinds of trading techniques without any error or scamming problems. Different types of Forex brokers are providing different trading facilities. But you have to make sure the suitable broker. With this broker I never face any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk which made my trade fast and smooth. I love their trading environment. I like to trade with them forever.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For ensuring successful Forex trading we the traders should select a successful broker just like Forex4you. This is a well- known and super active customer service provider. With them you will enjoy your Forex trading for sure. I am dealing with them since 2 years comfortably because they are very understanding. They give me expert- guideline, daily market updates, trade signals, easy withdraw without any long term process, fastest execution etc.

Thread Information