1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Tstoken - Tstoken.co

I'm not admin !!!

https://tstoken.co/en/

Investment Plans: 4.44% Daily For 30 Days (Principal Included)

Min Spend - $10

Min Withdrawal - $1

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney, Payeer, BitCoin, LiteCoin & Ethereum

Referral Commission - 6 Levels - 6%, 3%, 1%, 1%, 1% & 1%

Withdrawal Type - Manual within 72 Hours

About Us:

The digital and foreign exchange markets received great development as early as the beginning of the 21 century, with the establishment and development of the world's first Bitcoin cryptocurrency since 2009. However, there is still no single token with which it would be possible to carry out exchange operations, enter into trade transactions and transfer from the account of one exchange to the account of another. Our team has found a way out - it is enough to develop a moderately volatile, liquid and technically complex token, the work with which will be available on many exchanges and trading floors. The TRUE STABLE TOKEN is a completely decentralized coin. Neither the administration of the project itself, nor the major players (or, as they are otherwise called "whales"), can not relatively affect the performance of the network and the rate of the token. With the development of a multi-currency wallet TST WALLET, one more problem will be solved with the exchange of fiat money for digital money and vice versa. Now there will be no need for the services of exchange offices, there is no need to pay exchange commissions when withdrawing funds, because, using modern technology of resource allocation and remuneration (masternody), the project team managed to achieve the minimum time and material costs for transactions. For comparison, the cost of a single transfer in the popular ETHEREUM network can reach tens of dollars, in the case of TST we are talking about a few cents. Are there similar analogues on the market right now?
    For 2019, it is planned to create a single TST PRO platform, with the help of which users will be able to buy and sell tokens, and the rate will be set based on the ratio of supply and demand. Undoubtedly, the demand for such a product promises to be quite high. Therefore, now our company needs additional funding. Investors' funds are used as a reserve fund, a source for replenishing the advertising budget. Moreover, the involvement of ordinary users, even having nothing in common with the exchange trading, leads to an increase in the initial audience base. If you are ready to become part of the project and earn on TRUE STABLE TOKEN already today, register and start working, we are waiting for you!

Bonuses and account types:
    There are 3 types of accounts: Standard, Premium, VIP Leader. These types of accounts are issued depending on the achievements in the affiliate program.
    We have bonuses for the volume of opened TST positions - from 1 to 10%. There is also a daily purchase bonus with a random amount of TST.

+ 1% BONUS> 15000.00TST
    + 2% BONUS> 25000.00TST
    + 5% BONUS> 50000.00TST
    + 10% BONUS> 100000.00TST

Plans Details:

4.44% Daily For 30 Days (Principal Included)
    Minimum Deposit: $10
    Maximum Deposit: No Limit
    Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I invested in here total of $100 to test the waters.
    Payment was made really fast both the times :)

NEW Deposit batch -

The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U19198852. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. . Date: 23:05 11.07.19. Batch: 271358353.

Payment batch -

The amount of 4.4 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U19198852->U5677***. Memo: TSToken. Date: 02:39 13.07.19. Batch: 271565540

The amount of 4.4 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U19198852->U5677***. Memo: TSToken. Date: 07:31 14.07.19. Batch: 271720101

Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I was paid here in a timely manner guys
    I am planning to add a new deposit as well
    I will update soon about it :)

Payment batch -

The amount of 8.79 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U19198852->U5677***. Memo: TSToken. Date: 05:47 16.07.19. Batch: 27197455

The amount of 4.4 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U19198852->U5677***. Memo: TSToken. Date: 07:50 17.07.19. Batch: 272142439

Playing for supper.

Thread Information