Thread: Fear of losing money

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Fear of losing money

While trading at Forex market most of the traders have fear of losing their valuable money, since Forex is a risky business. In this trading platform if you want to earn huge profit you have to accept loss. The other way is to using risk management. With Forex4you trading platform as a Forex trader I can always control my trading loss beside of earning good money by applying the higher leverage 1:1000.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most. I am trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading the biggest reason behind the failure is fear. If you will fear of losing profit you cannot trade confidently which is big sign of a confident less trader. It could be also count as un professional behavior of a Forex trader. My broker FXdirects gives me good trading support, expert guideline and advice’s so that I can make good money and control on my fear by confident trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading isn't close to home; it's the same old thing. Try not to imagine that a poor exchange is a reflection on you. It could be your only comparatively radical or a business order hits the market and briefly creates a little surprising move. Again, place your stop beforehand and never increase your pre-decided risk; if it's turning sour it will most likely deteriorate; I imagine that is Einstein "moving remains moving." Don't be penny insightful and dollar silly; hang tight for your exchange signal all things considered; put on your exchange and give it a not too bad size stop loss with the goal that you don't get knocked out by irregular noise. Do exchanges don't' buy lottery tickets.

Thread Information