Thread: Forex trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading

Today almost all propel have known about Forex trading and everyone wants to do Forex trading for earning good money. But the people who follow the right way for achieving trading success could earn good money. FXdirects is a helpful and supportive global Forex brokers that always ensures best facilities to earn huge money. They have leverage 1:100, raw ECN spread from 0 pips, fast and instant trade execution service etc.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all, if you don’t know how to manage risk. by and large traders consider high leverage at many risk , but I according to my trading experience I don’t consider it, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all. my trading career, I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk, but when I can predict the market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always used high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Thread Information