Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A forex broker.

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many brokers in the forex market but not all brokers are reliable. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to choose a reliable broker. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. If anyone looking for a reliable broker then I would suggest Eurotrader. I trade with them. They are really very supportive and helpful.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

"There will be losses in trading but if you try to cover this loss immediately then you will never be successful in trading. There will be a loss in trading so you have to try to cover that loss according to the plan. Trading is not possible without patience. When I was a new trader, if a trade stop loss hit, I would start overtrading to cover that loss. By trading like this, I have lost a lot of my investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are very supportive and helpful.
    "

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can trade in the forex market and earn a lot of money if they have proper knowledge about the forex. If you have strong knowledge and a reliable broker then you can earn a lot of money from the market. I always try to build up my forex knowledge. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is essential to trader in forex market. However, find a good broker is har. Often new face scam due to the broker. So, regulated broker is best to avoid this kind of situation. I also recommend to use demo account first to test their trading condition and services. As for me, I choose to trade with Eurotrader. They are regulated and reliable broker in the market. They give me bet trading facility in the market.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is the medium through which we can trade forex. A trader should choose a regulated and trustworthy broker. Broker is the most essential thing in online forex trading. There are part of trick brokers. To remain safe we have to pick a strong broker that gives 100% security of your cash. Everything considered I have grabbed Eurotrader, a regulated forex broker. It gives low spreads as low as 0 pip and 1:500 leverage.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place from all important deals brokers choosing a is more important, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , we the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, I feel comfortable for all time when scalping practically.

Thread Information