Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A forex broker.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default A forex broker.

The first thing to check when reviewing a forex broker is if they are regulated by a reliable financial authority. Then, check the execution and slippage so trading does not turn into a nightmare. Trading costs, I mean spreads are also important when considering withdrawals, trading platforms and customer support. I checked above all things then I joined the regulated broker called TryMarkets. This is the good quality broker in forex.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is the most vital part of a trading career I feel. For some special facilities people around the world are getting themselves involved with Forex market. With this increased number of traders brokers are also increasing day by day. Most of the brokers found are to scam. For having lack of knowledge most of the neophyte traders are being cheated. But I faced many problems with several brokers in my long trading career. By the grace of my luck I have found Trade12 broker is a scam free and having the highest security level.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly first of all you have to make sure the credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. in my trading career, as a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here I can use my any kinds of trading techniques for all time including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A broker serves different services to the traders. A good broker always provides good facilities to their traders. A regulated broker provides the best trading facilities for a little amount of commission so does trade-24.com broker. I like this broker for several trading facilities like high leverage like 1:1000, lowest transaction cost, low spread and it’s high security level. The facilities are being provided by this broker are quite fascinating. That’s why I am really happy with this broker.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trader need to check in their broker that is it regulated trading broker or not. Because only regulated trading broker are reliable for financial trading. The next thing a trader has to check the execution process and slippage percentage of their broker. Spreads are also very important factor to choose a trading platform. A trader must select lowest trading broker. My broker ECNCAPITAL is best for all these facilities and also they have very easy and sophisticated withdrawal process.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Understanding the trading and also choosing a right forex broker is an important issue now a days and you have to choose your broker carefully because if you are trading well but your broker’s conditions are conflicting with your trading styles then it will be very hard for you to make money. Now I am trading with AGEA broker and all my trading styles and making good money never been an issue here.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I trusted Bprimes to invest my money. I’m working with them for many years. Because in their hand my money is safe. They guaranteed the safety of their clients’ money. I believe my money is in safe place & I don’t be afraid to losing it. I don’t have any issues with their services. I found their offer & services are pretty much favorable & useful for traders. I give them 5 stars.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I could not recommend at any brokers which I have not used or verified. Because by and large are found to be scams. As a newcomer I think the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a newcomer I always have to depend on scalping and I have chosen LQDFX for using my trading approach in a proper way due to lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker is the best important thing in a trader’s life because to lead a happy and secure trading and to run profitable Forex trading a good Forex broker plays a vital role which we can’t ignore. I found Forex4you is the highly regulated and solid trading broker so I start trading with them and invest huge money in their PAMM account. Because this is the best and secure broker for the PAMM investment.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My broker is Tpglobalfx. It is one of the best brokers for scalping. One reason is it gives ultra low spreads beginning from 0.01 pips. From the most punctual beginning stage of my trading calling I supported scalping as my trading system. I persevered through a ton with different brokers when I was endeavoring to do scalp. After each one of the fights with my advantage making I finally got my broker and I am particularly appreciative for the broker to be like this. I genuinely like them as their most decreased spreads in all currency pairs. They have forex, shares, futures,and cyptos as well.

Thread Information