Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Select a forex broker.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Select a forex broker.

In forex, select a forex brokers which have lower spreads. Your trading cost increase if you have trading account with forex brokers that have huge spread. Some forex brokers also have minimum deposit they require before you can trade. Ease deposit and withdrawal. How many currency pairs are offered? TryMarkets providing lowest spread, easy deposit and withdrawal various account type to choose. I choose this broker and can tell you I am not regretting.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen mostly brokers don’t allow scalping in their trading platforms. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose our broker carefully. First of all we have to ensure brokers trading spreads , actually without lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit with certainly in spite of having good trading knowledge .

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

While selecting a broker a trader go for some specific qualities like high security level, high leverage, low spread, fast execution, no extra transaction cost etc. Because now a day most of the brokers found are to scam. Regulation of a broker is very much needed to have because it’s makes a broker durable in it’s way. To get a pure security there is no other alternation of having a right broker. I am a trader of trade-24.com where I have been trading with for more than 1 year but yet I get no problems regarding service and durability.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is always good to select a lowest trading spreads broker while doing forex trading. If any trader trade an account which has huge spreads then automatically their trading cost will be increased. But in forex market there are many broker who have minimum deposit facility. A trader always looks for easy deposit and withdrawal process. After checking all these things I have selected ECNCAPITAL as my trading platform. Because they are the best regulated trading broker in the market.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Brokers are the main media of Forex which provide essential trading facilities to the traders. Through it is considered as the media every trader seeks for a good broker to deal in all transactions. A trader usually selects a broker according to his trading style. Like as a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker for me. This is the best trading broker for the scalpers. All the facilities of the broker are so much user friendly.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

By using high leverage you can make profit rapidly just one or two time not consistency at all. for making profit with great consistency we the traders first of all have to acquire proper money management which is very supportive to reduce loss. basically I like to trade with 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I always use 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my demo trading for all time I used high leverage to see the performance how it works.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the largest financial market in the world and having high reputation but it has no central place to deal in. That’s why it is known as the decentralized money market. There is no special authority to monitor traders account but this work is being done by brokers. That’s why a secure broker is needed to select. I have selected a bitcoin based broker namely Evolve Markets due to their highest security level. They keep several reputed bank accounts to provide security to their traders.
    Last edited by Aliex Vidal; 2017-07-06 at 07:08 PM.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Selecting a forex broker is tuff job to do. In my sense i think if you cannot choose a proper broker for faciliting your trading then you cannot succeed in trading. It is very crucial for a forex trader to trade successfully. I trade with FXPremax. They are so far the best forex trading broker to trade with. I am glad to have them as my broker and welcome bonus of 100% is a plus point for me.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have started my trading career with a small balance. That’s why for all time I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading approach in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit instantly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is imperative to choose a reliable forex broker, after all, would you hand over $500 on the street to someone who you have never met before. I am using now AGEA, which is much more good than other brokers I used for my trading. After many wrong decisions I made the right decision to choose the broker what is regulated and transparent with their policy. And I found the reliability.

Thread Information