Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good knowledge?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Good knowledge?

Do you think knowledge is more important than strategy? They why do you think so? So if you went through the e-book, web academy of trade-24.com then what is your opinion about their education system?

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a technical trading system so a better knowledge is needed for trading here. To gather a better idea regarding the market a trader need to brows several web sites and he needs to study with e-book and web academy of brokers. He should practice a lot to make his trading easy and fluent. This he can reduce his trading loss. I always study with the e-book, Forex glossary and video tutorial of Trade12 broker because it gives me a vast of knowledge.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many important reasons why you need forex knowledge before you trade. While it is entirely possible to make big forex profits without any knowledge, it is impossible to find long term success while buried under such ignorance. Knowledge of this specialized jargon will help you make profitable trade decisions and avoid loss makers. Traders should join a best broker like I joined with trade24. Where I got basic knowledge of forex trading to make profitable trade.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

All important trading tips indicate to make sure a credible broker which always ensures a secure trading environment for trading. Because for leading a comfortable trading life first of all we have to ensure the security of funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to guarantee my funds with certainly. Actually this STP trading platform ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments, that’s why I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is known as very profitable business all over the world. But the thing is it is a technical business. So trader need proper knowledge for successful trading. Trader need to start with gathering enough knowledge regarding forex market. To gather knowledge forex trader can take help of Google or forex forums or their broker. My broker TryMarkets helps me to learn the basic of forex trading through their trading courses.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A good knowledge can take your business at top. You need to know so many things related to forex especially on how to survive in this market and not fall for the scammers. And you need technical & fundamental analysis knowledge along with psychological skills. If you don’t have enough knowledge about forex then it can be cause of your big loss. Join AGEA broker to get knowledge about market with best educational materials.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Good knowledge is indeed very important for a trader who really wants to make money from Forex trading and who is passionate and determined to make good profits off the market. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker who provides me with proper analysis and vast amount of educational materials to help me understand the market better and take good decision based on any market situations. Their withdrawals are also very good and with proper knowledge when I trade and make profit they provide me the full profit without any hesitation.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For doing forex well and make good profit a trader must need to have a good knowledge of forex. Without having this a trader can not be a good trader. But along with this a trader must need a reliable and good broker to trade with. Without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well. But there are many fraud brokers in the market. Ironfx is one of them. This is like wasting of time working with this broker. This broker is very bad at their services.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a technical trading framework so a superior information is required for trading here. To accumulate a superior thought in regards to the market a trader need to temples a few sites and he needs to ponder with digital book and web foundation of brokers. He should rehearse a great deal to make his trading simple and familiar. This he can lessen his trading misfortune. I generally contemplate with the digital book, Forex glossary and video instructional exercise of FXPM broker since it gives me an immense of information. My own account administrator of FXPM additionally causes me a great deal in my trading and learning.

Thread Information