Thread: various trading platforms

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default various trading platforms

From among brokers I will choose the broker who provides different trading platforms to their clients. The best ECN trading broker called FXdirects I have taken for my trading. Since it is the best and top rated Forex broker in this industry. They give different trading platforms such as – web trading platform, mobile trading, MT4 trading and desktop platforms where you can select the suitable trading platform easily. I am using the mobile trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

MT4 is the most popular trading platform broadly utilized by online retail forex traders. It was produced by MetaQuotes Software and discharged in 2005. The product is authorized to outside trade brokers who give the product to their customers. My broker XeroMarkets also have MT4 trading facilities. Their platform is very easy to it. It executes trades instantly and it doesn't create any fake candles.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For keeping survive in this volatile trading place confident is needed but overconfident is will harmful , sometimes because overconfident then leading trader greedy in trades, and dare to take risk in trading which actually the market very dynamic and not always after trade open trades then will directly get profit.

Thread Information