Thread: Bid & Ask Price.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Bid & Ask Price.

Currency pairs are often quoted as bid-ask spreads. The first part of the quote is the amount of the quote currency you will receive in exchange for one unit of the base currency (the bid price) and the second part of the quote is the amount of the quote currency you must spend for one unit of the base currency (the ask or offer price). In other words,a EUR/USD spread of 1.2170/1.2178 means that you can sell one Euro for $1.2170 and buy one Euro for $1.2178. A dealer may not quote the full exchange rate for both sides of the spread. For example, the EUR/USD spread discussed above could be quoted as 1.2170/78.The customer should understand that the first three numbers are the same for both sides of the spread.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If we prefer the bonus conditions in our trading broker we could face great loss and mistake. The best way to choose Forex broker is checking their regulation and I do this thing when choosing my broker FXdirects. I am very lucky that my broker is highly regulated and trusted broker who never cheat any of their clients and always give well- reputed bank accounts so that I can always trade safely.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As an over the counter market Forex market is considered as there is no central place to trade in Forex. This is highly liquid market place in whole around the world. From anywhere around the world you can trade in Forex with Forex4you the global Forex broker. They offer various interesting trading platforms such as – desktop platform; web based trading platform, MT4 trading platform and mobile trading platforms and you can select your suitable one.

Thread Information