Thread: Record your trades.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Record your trades.

From the start of your trading career you should be recording every trade you make. This is the fastest way to fix your trading faults. What I want you to do is start a journal and make notes for every trade you make, state the reason for entering the trade and reason for exiting along with what you are felling throughout the trade. After every week of trading I want you to read over your trades, I think you may be shocked by some of the trades you made. Put a green mark by every trade you feel that you traded according to your rules and place a red mark by the trades that you feel were a result of emotion and desperation of missing out on a move.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From broker to brokers their trading services and facilities vary. The best broker ever in this world currency exchange market is FXdirects. To lead a high profitable Forex trading they give each and every necessary supports to their clients. To earn good money they give 10% cash back, 50% welcome bonus 8% cash rebates system to their clients besides of giving them the low zero spread, low trading cost and many others.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We should trade emotionless in Forex market. Because it is the platform for professional traders and we all have to do professional activities such as – working hard, keep patience, control on emotion and others. Forex4you is my trading guider. In this trading platform they have good experience to make their clients successful. And now I am gradually improving my trading skills and capabilities by following their instructions in my trading.

Thread Information