Thread: Understand Market.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Understand Market.

Markets are like the ocean. Just as sideways volatile settles into sideways quiet and then transitions into a strong bull. There is an edge if you understand market types, but there is a greater edge if you understand the probability of what the next market type will be. If you know that historically often a bull volatile ends in a bear volatile, then you can plan accordingly. Similarly, if you understand that a sideways quiet usually results in a breakout to a bull or bear, then you could develop a system to capitalize on this knowledge.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the biggest currency trading market and the traders need to understand the market terms and conditions well if want to make good trading career successfully. Without understanding the market demand you cannot trade well. The broker FXdirects I am dealing because they give free trading session and free training on Forex so the traders can easily understand the terms and conditions of Forex market, now I a trading well.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have best trading experience in my trading because I have the best trading broker called Forex4you. They allow all types of trading styles including scalping, hedging and EA trading without any restrictions. IN their platform I have never faced any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk problem. Their easy withdraw always help me to get back my money, their motivation help to develop my skill and their low spread with high leverage always help me to earn good amount of money easily.

Thread Information