Thread: Price action trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Price action trading

Price action trading is a kind of technical analysis with no technical pointers. Price action analysis depends on the rule that price reflects everything and thusly price is believed to be the, and just pointer that traders require. In price action trading, price is of most outrageous centrality to the trader/analyst. It is an examination of price in association with the past price (or price history). In this way, price action is just an examination of how price changes. I trade forex with XeroMarkets broker as it is a regulated broker so I feel safe. I additionally like their trading platform as I can trade with no requote even in the surge hour.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With no technical pointers, price action trading means like the technical analysis. In Forex trading different traders use different trading strategies according to their trading needs and demands. I am doing the long term trading because I have huge money and need to make big investment. I choose FXdirects trading broker who allow all kinds of trading strategies in their platform without any restrictions and they give all types of facilities.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If you want to start trading then you should gain knowledge first. Choosing a reliable broker is the second most important and tough task. A reliable broker is very important. You cant survive in the market without a reliable broker. my broker Forex4you is a very reliable broker. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one. They are very supportive And helpful.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fore price trading, a trader has to understand market condition. Market reality is really brutal so traders need time and analysis to catch the market trend. Combine both technical and fundamental analyses to fuel your decision-making energy. Eurotrader allows traders with a smooth trading platform including all technical tools and high security of funding.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence offers traders a nice demo trading platform and a good education program to educate their traders. The environment they offer is suitable for trading. The broker also offers handsome amount of leverage and tighter trading spread to traders. This broker uses different regulated banks’ accounts to provide high security of funding.

Thread Information