Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading awareness

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading awareness

Trading awareness is very important.. Learn your job properly. We know that forex market is risky and uncertain. So there should be a plan. Everyone should have a checklists for opening a trade. If you get a set up according to your checklists only then open a trade otherwise not. Don't play risky in a risky market. I trade forex with XeroMarkets broker. I like their customer support. They are really helpful.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

One of the common mistakes of Forex traders is starting trading without properly learning about Forex. Forex trading is not as easy as we think. That’s why when the traders face any problem they blame Forex and think Forex trading is gambling. But I get necessary services and supports from my credible broker FXdirects. They have no bad records about their customer services. They help me to concentrate on my trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading psychology research is the discernment change that you experience once you are effectively in the markets trading your own cash. When trading in a demo account it appears like it is anything but difficult to profit and there is by all accounts no motivation behind why you wouldn't have the capacity to begin profiting in a live record. At that point you make that initially live exchange and you begin to feel hesitant about when to take benefits or cut your misfortunes. You have recently found the impacts of trading brain research.
    I generally give significance on trading brain science and exchange with the best broker called ForexChief. I can exchange beneficially with limit skimming spreads beginning from 0 focuses and adaptable hedging framework Smart Technology, which gives the best Non-Dealing Desk execution and precise market cites.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The most important thing while trading in Forex is the awareness of trading. There are few rules and tricks which we the traders should apply for trading profitably. The trader’s that’s why who is experienced and educated can achieve their success easily. With Forex4you trading broker I get proper support and expert assistance and analyze to overcome my problems and weakness. Now I can handle my own problem and if I need the brokers support I get them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We have to ensure we are completely aware of the happening before we trade. And I am always aware due to FreshForex broker and their Market Analysis, it’s awesome and keeps you on track with all the developments. It’s far from easy but this is the route that takes towards consistency in profit making.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Traders need confidence in trading. Try to build your confidence in demo trading. It is the best way to build without losing money. Many traders neglect the importance of demo practice. It is the best way o learn to trade in the forex market. Brokers also offer it for free. To build up my confidence I spend my time in Forex4you educational materials.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Overconfidence is bad for every business. Forex trading is not different. Traders often increase their lot size after winning a couple of trades. Traders should set their trade lot size according to their risk management. But due to overconfident they often do this kind of mistake. My broker TP Global FX offers a minimum of 0.01 to a maximum of 1000lot. But I only increase my lot size according to my risk management strategy, not by emotion.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Avoid random opening and closing of trades because it will reduce your equity graduially. Every decision should be opened for a valid reason. You have all the technical analytical tools available on the platform provided by Eurotrader broker, a secure and reliable broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We lack trading awareness and that’s why we are not profitable from here. When a trader is not satisfied with his average profit, it means Forex is not for him. But Those who want to earn big amount of profit and are never satisfied with average profit are losers ultimately. Eurotrader provides all the necessary trading facilities so traders can gain massively.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default For making profit

For making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to getting profit very rapidly by and large traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on scalping approach. But the scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using it practically. Because mostly brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. By the way as a scalper, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spread. so, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

Thread Information