Thread: When to change broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default When to change broker

For whatever length of time that we are happy with trading with a broker that we utilize and the procedure of our withdrawal and deposit handled without numerous deterrents appeared to be no explanation behind us to change the broker that we are taking. Like I picked XeroMarkets, with tight spreads and quick execution, and my withdrawal and deposit handled with no issues, no explanation behind me searching for another broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I can suggest you to trade with FXdirects the reliable, stable and transparent trading broker who always provides the genuine services with proper security of their client’s funds and all kinds of investments. As a ECN broker they provide their clients the low spread from 0.0 pips, 40 plus currency pairs, smart bridge technologies, no restriction for pending orders, wide range of trading bonus, easy without any technical error and many others.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The possibility of winning the trade is probability. Every Forex traders wants to become successful as well as earn huge money they want. But the thing is without a supportive trading partner we can never be able to make huge money easily in our trading. That’s why without wasting my time I select Forex4you who is much experienced and flexible trading broker. From this broker I receive – lowest trading spread from 0 pips and instant execution.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I mostly trade with USDJPY and EURNZD-great liquidity and spreads on them. But sometimes news can lead to me opening trades on USDINR or AUDJPY-when I can be confident enough.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We have to change the broker the moment we feel uncomfortable. And that’s what I have done in past with brokers like InstaForex and ForexMart, as they make you lose with their weird rules. So we must avoid or if we are already joined then change it.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is better for the Forex traders especially to the newbie’s that they first of all tries the demo account which is much supportive for learning and applying right trading strategy. The broker who is good a Forex trader can also know by trying the demo account. But most of the Forex traders ignore the demo account and think that it is waste of time. On that way they can never achieve success for sure.

Thread Information