Thread: News Trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default News Trading

Really news trading is a captivating for a few traders. Trading on news is particularly confusing. After a short time, the best thing is not to trade on news. It can blow your record in barely a minute. I in light of current conditions endeavor to keep away from news trading. In each NFP news a critical measure of traders get edge call. I am fundamentally a technical analysis trader. I keep myself far from the market amidst tremendous money related discharge. I to a great degree raise that I trade in the midst of news time. In any case, the lucky thing about my broker XeroMarkets is in the midst of time, it doesn't construct the spreads and no requote in execution of trade.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a trendy business and if you want to maintain the market trend you need to work with the suitable broker such as FXdirects. I select them and I really get up-date market news and reports like- economic calendar, latest political news and reports, hottest currency reports, events, charts, quotes and data which always help me to follow the market trend and I can now make my own trading plan.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are various types of Forex trading and news trading is one of them. However, currently I am doing the long term trading with Forex4you trading broker that is very professional Forex broker and always very active to provide customer service. For making good money with this broker I receive the higher trading leverage 1:1000, lower trading spread from 0 pips, instant trading execution, smart bridge of technologies and much more.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

News trading is always very challenging but it gets harder if someone without experience works. I never found it tough thanks to FreshForex broker, as with them not having any kind of restriction at all. I love it even more with their bonuses, rebate program and other facilities that helps me with trading.

Thread Information