Thread: Forex vs stock

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex vs stock

A noteworthy contrast between the forex and stock markets is the quantity of trading choices accessible: the forex market has not very many contrasted with the thousands found in money markets. The greater part of forex traders concentrate their endeavors on seven diverse currency pairs. I am a forex trader. If you also have interest in forex, go to XeroMarkets website and open an account with the broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are few similarities between stock market and Forex market but I think Forex trading is now the best profession in the world, since it doesn’t restrict any gender, specified any investment and place. These types of flexibility you will never get in any other investment businesses. That’s why with Forex4you trading Company I decide to trade. I like their service systems and policies. They allow no minimum deposit with easy withdraw.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Between Forex trading and stock business many people find similarities and it is true that between both of them are some similarities and different people according to different needs choose their trading platform. Well, I choose Forex trading as my profession and ForexOne broker as my trading partner. They first of all help me to become educated enough so that I can trade confidently and make good money by doing Forex.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Stock market is still a bit hard for people cause to do this they need to go broker houses where for Forex trading people don't need to go anywhere like I am doing exchange trading with FreshForex broker due to their 0.05 spread and 0.05 seconds order execution time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Gaining knowledge about trading is very important for every trader. If a trader joins trading without education, he will never be able to make a profit. Forex is a very difficult thing and to make this difficult thing easy you must acquire proper knowledge about trading. There are various types of online sites that offer Forex education. If you trade without forex education you will lose your valuable money. I learned many things about forex from my broker Forex4you. They are very helpful and reliable.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You should know all the basic things before start trading. It is not important to trade for maximum time to earn good profits. It's all about good knowledge. If you have good knowledge then you can earn profits in a short time of period. I trade with TP Global FX. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They always try to show me the right path.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The advantage of Forex trading is that traders can start with a small amount of money. Also, traders already have the opportunity to start Forex trading and they can choose high leverage. My broker Eurotrader offers high leverage up to 1: 500. But, for traders who have a lot of trading knowledge in Forex trading, the market marks them as rich or professional traders.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Now I am trading with LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I am a scalper and a professional scalper I have to depend to depend on lowest trading spreads for using my trading approach in a proper way. That’s why I have chosen this STP Execution trading platform which for all time makes sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life become profitable by this lowest trading spreads.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Education is a must thing for forex trading. A trader should complete his education before starting his trade. Otherwise it can be dangerous. He can loss all his capital because of little knowledge. To complete his education there is only one better way and this is to open a demo account. It will help the trader to know all the important techniques easily. When I was new, I also opened a demo account of Forex4you to take the education of forex. They helped me to understand the forex. For their easy trading policy and easy learning method, I am still trading with them.

Thread Information