When I immersed on manual method I couldn’t get actual result? Is there any other way to get successful result?

Yes, Exchange server recovery third party tool works better, but how? Refer this article

Firstly Microsoft Exchange server is the basic requirement of small and large scale enterprises. So being a repository of Exchange mailboxes nowadays most of the Exchange user deals with the Exchange server issues which is corrupted from hardware issues, server failures, dirty shutdown, antivirus programs, errors from users etc. The most common problem from corrupted Exchange server is data inaccessible. So in order to access the corrupted Exchange mailbox data we have to do Exchange server recovery.

Do you want to fix the Exchange server issues with complex methods? Then try with manual methods

Most of the people focus on the complex manual methods for Exchange recovery rather than easily available methods.

Have looks on which are the manual methods available to perform Exchange server issues

Ex-merger utility
Exchange Management shell camdlts
Exchange Admin center
Manual methods involve more time and effort to give successful results. And you should be expert in technical to understand and to do the process otherwise it would have complex for you to get successful results. Chances of data corruption and data loss are high in manual methods.

To protect your EdbMails EDB to PST converter only the best method available is third party tool

So to fix the Exchange server issues easily, many tools are developed. But eventually what the results we get from the tool is matters.

Now let’s find the perfect tool

Here I can say this is best to do with EdbMails Exchange recovery tool. Because luckily this tool is very easy to do for getting actual result and the tool makes you fascinate on tool. Using EdbMails Exchange database recovery tool to recover Exchange you may notice slowly how rapidly the tool completes the actual process.

Once try with the EdbMails Exchange recovery tool its feature probably exciting for you and makes you to remain in that forever.