Thread: What platfrom you're using?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What platfrom you're using?

The trading platform you utilize must be worked to take into account both expert traders and in addition the new participants in the market. It ought to have a short expectation to learn and adapt, must be effortlessly far reaching, quick, responsive and the greater part of all, bolster your trading needs. While there are a few platforms to browse, for example, NinjaTrader or MetaTrader5, it's MetaTrader 4 that scores.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Overconfidence is the biggest weakness of the Forex traders. But according to my trading experience I have seen that most of the Forex traders become overconfident by getting profit once or twice. But it is right trading attitude. My broker Forex4you help me to understand to trade become overconfident by making profit once or twice but work hard and overcome the problems. So that I can make next step profit and continue trading comfortably.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The newcomers first of all have to focus on learning process before earning. Baby pips school can be a great source to learn Forex as a newcomer which always ensures exclusive educational materials with essential terms and conditions. and don’t move a live account without practicing demo account at all.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are many reasons why most of the Forex traders fail in this market and those are – lack of trading knowledge, skill and expertise, patience, emotional activities and many others. If you want to trade in Forex market profitably you have to leave all these things first. With ForexOne trading platform I started my trading business since it’s been 2 years. Because they give necessary expert guideline and free learning programs about Forex trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker is XeroMarkets. I was not satisfied with broker but now I am grateful to XeroMarkets as their site truly helped me to get conviction as an understudy. They give a sensational reliably notification of the most recent monetary news, and key cash related upgrades. Additionally, the progressed live graphs in the technical analysis are unquestionably not hard to mean make evaluates on price upgrades of currency pairs. By following the examples, I would more have the ability to satisfactorily imagine the best time to go into a trade.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am currently working with FreshForex broker, as it’s one of the leading companies out there. There are so many benefits out there with not just in terms of low spreads, fast execution of trades and there is also epic 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus to help with doing things.

Thread Information