Thread: Online Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Online Broker

There are almost thousands online broker are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So that’s very difficult task to find a right broker , by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for their cline by providing a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any deposits. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bonus is an important facility provided by the broker which helps the traders to increase their trading profit in an upper level easily. But with a regulated broker we should take the bonus to stay safe and profitable. I get fortunately Forex4you trading broker that is best for their service system and security system as a highly regulated broker. From them I also get 25% deposit bonus that increase my trading profit.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Risk is a common factor in every business though it is profitable or not. As a highly profitable business Forex trading has many risks. The Forex traders always want to earn good money but there are many risk involves here. Without controlling the risk making huge money is not possible. ForexOne broker I have been selected because they give the advance risk management techniques in their platform without any restrictions.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Make sure your broker is regulated in a country with a well-established financial system. A forex broker regulated in Cyprus, for example, is better than no regulation, but you could still have problems. Pick brokers regulated by U.S., U.K., Canadian, Japanese, New Zealand or Australian authorities, as examples. You're a day trader, so demand competitive spreads. For example, if day trading the*EUR/USD during a major session*expect the spread to be close to one pip with a non-ECN account.

Thread Information