Thread: Develop your own strategy

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Develop your own strategy

I suggest new traders that you do not need to find a 100% proven strategy (which doesn't exist). Make a strategy of your own. Or find a strategy and modified it with your personality. Trading emotions vary from person to person. Any strategy should match our trading psychology. Otherwise it won't work, no matter how much proven it is. I try to trade with my own strategy at XeroMarkets broker. I like the broker because it has a wide range of services. I also can withdraw my money instantly without any hassle.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex traders are always wants to become successful and wants to earn good money but the process of right trading most of the Forex traders don’t follow and fail to reach the goal in this challenging market place. I select Forex4you as my trading broker and they help me in earning good amount of money by giving me the – narrow spread from 0 pips, instant market execution, flexible high leverge 1:1000 etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a large field that you can never learn in a month. The market is always changing and we always learn new things. There are many strategies, many articles, many ways to trade it and there is also your own journey of gaining knowledge, experience and success. You can gain profits for your whole life with Forex so don't take it as something which you can master instantly, and put in your time and effort to learn it.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

By using a simple and effective trading strategy a Forex trader can easily ensure his trading success. Because a good trading strategy can help you to lead a successful and glorious trading life with certainly. I am trading at ForexOne the credible broker who always give their clients all types of facilities without any restrictions so I can use any type of trading strategy. They have – low spread 0.4 pips, fastest trade execution etc.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

What type of strategy you prefer to pick up that depends upon your mind. The strategy can be for short time, long time, EA-trading friendly and news trading genial. Whatever your trading strategy is, you have to check whether your broker is allowing you to apply this strategy. Verily to say FXDirects is an FMRRC-regulated broker allows traders with a smooth and reliable trading interface.

Thread Information