Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ECN broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default ECN broker

ECN broker is the best as they have most reduced spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They stay in every practical sense resolute. A terrible can hit your stop calamity by expanding the spreads intentionally. Regardless, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly solid outlook. Scalping is the most exceedingly stunning foe to new traders. I trade on XeroMarkets broker, an ECN broker that has very low spread and flexible leverage from 1:1 to 1:500. It's very scalping friendly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To me as a trader the ECN service provider is the best because from among brokers they give error free and fluent trading platforms, fastest trade execution and cash transfer opportunity. One of the well- reputed ECN trading broker named Forex I do select for my trading because they have – the wide range of trading bonus, smart bridge of technology, instant trade execution, lower spread 0.4 pips, no commission, low margin etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If we want to lead a secure and safety trading life with certainly first of all we the traders have to choose the credible broker which always guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex traders use different types of trading strategies for making their trading profitable but the best way is to choose the simple and easy trading strategy for making your trading career successful. I always been using the long term trading strategy because I have enough capital and choose the secured platform named Forex4you. They allow all types of trading strategies and give – error free and fastest trade execution with lower spread from 0 pips.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The full form of ECN is Electronics Communications Network is a technology built bridge that links retail market participants or traders to liquidity providers and enables execution in a direct connection between the parties.
    FXDirects is an ECN broker allows traders with lightning trade execution and they provide good trading technology with high trading leverage.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Nowadays there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. That’s why finding a right broker is very difficult task. By the way I am very lucky to found LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, free demo trading, lowest trading spreads and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

ECN brokers are the toppers of market and they are fully authorized brokers indeed as they are technologically strong. As an ECN trading broker I am naming a broker called FXDirects broker. The broker is scalping friendly and provide reliable trading platform with high security of funding. Their mt4 trading platform belongs to the advantage of custom trading options.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Thanks to the ECN broker for providing very informative news for the traders and newcomers. A newcomer should gain enough knowledge and practice in the demo account. After practicing the demo account they should practice in a real account. As they are new in trading they also so take guidelines from an experienced trader.*Whatever, honestly speaking I am much glad to see ECN broker's performance since I am engaged with another broker so if I get a chance I may join you.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex can be simple if you know the strategy for trading. Trading is the art of the business for all individuals. It's major, yet there are need to learning and sharpening. We can administer from starting the business, like the make a system in learning. I'm support to every one of you read the story from inciting trader, so we can apply their commitment in our trading. Trading is troublesome on the off chance that you don't take after appropriate money organization rules. I trade forex with TP Global FX. I really like their instant execution and low spreads.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A lot of traders are losing money. However, it doesn’t matter how much you lose. It matters how much you win and spends time with your trading strategy. To gain the proper trading ability from a demo account, some take 6 months, some take 12month. It depends on the trader. I spend around 6 months in the demo account. then I start real trading with Forex4you. They are the best broker for me. They provide all kinds of facilities to make money from this market. I am very pleased with their services.

Thread Information