Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The broker

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For online forex trading, a reliable broker is a must. For that a regulated broker is a must. This is the first criteria one should consider before start start trading. With unregulated broker you may face many unwanted circumstances. They may freeze your account without any notice. If you are having trouble with finding a good regulated broker, I would recommend you XeroMarkets where I feel safe with my funds.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker can be of ECN, STP or Market maker. ECN brokers are the toppers of market and they are fully authorized brokers indeed. As an ECN trading broker I am naming a broker called FXDirects broker. The broker is scalping friendly and provide reliable trading platform with high security of funding. Their mt4 trading platform belongs to the advantage of custom trading options.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Regulated broker are at an advantage compared to non regulated ones, but there is no 100% assurance that its gonna be perfect, I trade ForexChief that are regulated by the VFSC and so far so good. when i trader finds a good broker then they stick to it, no need to transfer but stay alert for any early signs.
    Requiring the best available trading platforms in the Forex market, I started to look at different websites, but unfortunately was not able to find anything useful. Some were either too costly or some did not even offer a demo. However, I saw one of my trader friends using same broker as me. Once I visited this site, I found what I was looking for. Now with the help of this website I am able to trade in a better manner.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only reputed /credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and always ensures 100% initial bonus that is usable without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For doing profitable Forex trading finding the right broker is also necessary and must thing that we need to do. Because finding the right broker is not easy but working with the perfect broker is essential. Forex4you however is a one of the top rated and regulated brokers. As a regulated broker they ensure higher security of funds and investment, give well- reputed bank accounts and hire third party supervisor who protect their clients fund 24/7.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For online forex trading, a reliable broker is a must. For that a regulated broker is a must. This is the first criteria one should consider before start start trading. With unregulated broker you may face many unwanted circumstances. They may freeze your account without any notice. If you are having trouble with finding a good regulated broker, I would recommend you Eurotrader where I feel safe with my funds.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

right now almost thousands of online broker are available in this retail market place and they offer profitable bonus for the traders who are particularly newcomers. but I have seen according to my trading experience the bonus we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way I am with LQDFX with their 100% bonus which is mostly transparent.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker is a very important part of the forex market. Without a reliable broker, you can't even survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. You have to choose a reliable broker for maximum profits earning. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They never make disappointment to their client.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are a lot of people who make huge profit from forex market. If anyone works hard with great patience and techniques, he can make good money. I trade with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit from my trade. The market is very risky. So, a broker like them can also help a trader to recover loss and gain profit. Their trading style pleased me. I love them because of their strategy and features. With the help of them forex become my only profession.

Thread Information