Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading platform

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading platform

Trading platform is a type of trading software used to serve currency traders with forex trading analysis and trade execution. It is very important to make sure that your broker have suitable trading platform. Currency trading platforms provide charts and order-taking methods and serve as intermediaries between customers and brokers. I am using AGEA broker where I can trade with my own styles because their trading platforms suit my tastes very well.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Due to small balance from my first day of trading I have been using scalping that brings profit in a short time. And I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads at all times. So, I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without platform trading is beyond imagination. I like to trade with mt4 platform. It is the base of trading. A platform should be smooth, fluent and blessed with almost all trading ingredients. Trade12 provides the smooth platform which is enshrined with more than 250 technical ingredients and user friendly. It is really easy to analyze on this platform. Their platform is really free from slippage, reqoutes and any other technical errors.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Platform is a software through which a trader open, close and manages his trading. Platform is a base of trading. I have been using mt4 platform from my first day of career. It is the best platform to me. We should select a broker according to the platform. Through checking the platform I have selected Evolve Markets which includes more than 260 technical tools and I can hedge and scalp easily on the platform.
    Last edited by Aliex Vidal; 2017-07-09 at 08:17 AM.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is very hard to do forex trading while doing a regular 8 hours job. But I also used to start my trading carrier as a part time trader. Because I hardly believe that there is a chance to make money in forex. But it is always best to do forex trading as a main job. Good trader every day check there trading once in day. But it also depend on their strategy. Scalper have to stick with the market all the time. I am a trader of FXPremax.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders who are particularly beginners have to choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a broker due to many restrictions. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable now.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the biggest financial market in the world. In forex it is very easy to make money within a very short time. That's why most of the people are interested in doing forex. But to do trade in a good and proper way you must need to have good guideline which you can get from a good trading platform that means a good broker. Broker plays an important role to a trader's life.
    I trade with Freshforex. this broker is very good at their services. They provides many facilities like 101% deposit bonus, no deposit and withdrawal fees, lower spread, fund safety and many more. Their customer support system is very good. They always take care of their clients comfort. This broker is very good and supportive as well. I fell safe working with this broker.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex, also known as foreign exchange, forex or the currency market, is the decentralized international market for buying and selling currencies. I am an individual participator of this market via BPRIMES. And as a trader, I am earning good money with the help of my broker. Their policy matches my expectations. I am getting the latest news of events, politics, and economics which are very much helpful for me to plan my trades.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

MT4 is the most popular trading platform broadly utilized by online retail forex traders. It was produced by MetaQuotes Software and discharged in 2005. The product is authorized to outside trade brokers who give the product to their customers. My broker AAFX also have MT4 trading facilities. Their platform is very easy to it. It executes trades instantly and it doesn't create any fake candles.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Secure trading environment is necessary for every trader to do successful trading. In a secure environment, the trader can trade their business with comfort. Forex market is full of scammers. To stay safe while trading you hardly need a shelter of a secure trading environment. But for a trader, the toughest job is to find a secure trading environment. From my experience, I must say that regulated trading broker are compared to safe for trading. FXLinked is such kind of regulated trading broker.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-04 at 01:20 PM.

Thread Information