Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The broker

I am not willing to rate any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. As a result most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. This STP Trading platform always ensures security of funds, lowest trading spreads, active customer services, minimum margin requirements, easy withdrawal system without long time process and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo account is the most useful trading account that a trader should choose to learn basic Forex knowledge. To learn practically about Forex trading without investing any money a trader can use it. Forex4you trading broker’s demo account I use in my trading career because they have all the real trading tools in their demo trading accounts. I practiced here for six months continuously. For me it is the way to learn Forex.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

It is sure that in Forex market there is no place for any types of emotions. Because emotional will make your disaster. You can never be trade emotionally. If you trade emotionally you will face loss and that will cause failure. I am trading with ForexOne broker who is wonderful trading Company and that’s why they serve fluent and smooth trading environment in many countries. They have the best facilities for their traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am trading with XeroMarkets broker. They have dazzling customer reinforce available for 24/5. They are very responsive. I have in a brief moment deposit my trade and I out like route withdraw back my money a couple of times with no issue. I like their instant trade execution. I also trade Futures amd CFDs with them. You can in like manner trade forex with them. They provide very low spreads as low as 0 pip.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are almost thousands broker in online retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. So it is very much difficult to find a right broker from all, we can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I know FXDirects as an ECN standard broker which is regulated by FMRRC. They maintain bank accounts of National Bank of England to ensure security of funding of their traders. They are dedicated in other functionalities too. Their trading platform is offered with custom charter option and the broker free of requotes, slippage and dealing desk.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In forex trading broker is the most important part. Choosing a good broker is the main job of a trader. The broker should be regulated. That is the reason I am trading with FreshForex. The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0.01 pips and flexible leverage from 1: 1500 to 1:2000 with instant execution and technical supports.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading has a great opportunity to make money. But those who quit the market after losing money wasted their time and got the knowledge of the market to become useless. So, start trading safely. Use proper risk management and money management to survive in the market. In my case, TP Global FX helps me to survive in this long.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , now I am trading with LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a good broker is very important in trading and at the same time it is a very difficult task also. Low spreads, speedy execution, smart withdrawal and security of money we require all these. In case the broker has low liquidity it may stand up to slippage. Security of the money is moreover basic. The broker should be a regulated broker. That is the reason I am trading with Eurotrader. The broker gives me very low spreads as low as 0 pips and flexible leverage from 1: 50 to 1:500 with instant execution.

Thread Information