Thread: Emotions in trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Emotions in trading

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For leading a successful trading life, we the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why, I have been using ForexChief regulated trading broker due to security of funds, lo transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, minimum margin requirement and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible and successful trading life.
    MetaTrader is application software for access to online Forex broker system. With MetaTrader Forex trader can trade quickly and easily fitted tools and advanced facilities. Average almost all brokers support their traders with trading application MetaTrader platform this. My broker provide MT4 and MT5 to their traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion is a bad corner of human nature. Emotion is too harmful to the traders because it leads a trader to be loser. Before starting trading a trader should develop trading attitude because it is the most essential to the traders. FXDirects is a broker undertakes all essential features that enable a trader take higher amount of trading profit indeed.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader should be very serious with his trading career. If you want to trade Forex trading, you have to build good trading qualities that a good trader requires for his successful trading. Emotion, greed and overconfidence you have to lose. At ForexOne Company I get all the supports to make trading career bright. They give expert guideline, API manager, fluent and error free trading environment, high leverage, narrow spread, advance and professional technologies etc.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

An emotional trader loses much money by taking wrong decisions since emotion is not good for healthy Forex trading. A Forex trader should must leave his emotions if he wants to earn good money and don’t want to lose much money. I have best trading platform at Forex4you broker where I never face any mental pressure. I have motivational offers and good trading guideline. They always support me and inspire me.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion is the bad sight of human nature which leads traders to go astray from the way he should be. A Forex trader must be devoid of emotion indeed. But traders are failure to be devoid of this bad nature. A supportive broker as well as good facility providing broker should be selected to run forex trading well. FXDirects is an ECN broker allows traders with reliable trading platform, narrow trading spread and handsome amount of deposit bonus.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

Thread Information