Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Instaforex Company News

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Chat Vert Icon Instaforex Company News

Hello forum users!

I am Gertrude, a representative from the InstaForex Company on this topic. I would love to hear comments, opinions and suggestions regarding our services that would certainly help us to develop and improve on this business. Please don't hesitate to ask questions, as I and my colleagues will be glad to assist everybody. Rest assured that any questions will be answered on the best way we can. Happy trading! :)

About the Company

-Acclaimed as the Best broker in Asia by the World Finance
    -Different Account Types
    -Wide range of leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
    -Exciting contests, promos and campaigns with annual prize fund of more than 500,000USD
    - Forex Market News Section and Insta-TVForex News Videos
    -Fresh Forex analytic
    -Offers Welcome Bonuses (up to 5000 USD)
    -Segregated Accounts and Affiliate Programs
    - Forex Learning Course for beginners
    -Money Management Services
    PAMM Accounts
    ForexCopy System
    InstaWallet System
    Forex Options

Learn more - visit the main site: instaforex.com

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Loprais testing Praga V4S DKR for Dakar 2020

Instaforex Loprais Team will take a brand new Praga V4S DKR special to 42nd edition of Dakar Rally. The truck comes with a modern technological package including an automatic gearbox, a new engine and all the other components have been also improved to a new level.

“For us, it’s like a brand new car in many ways. We’re sticking with the tested backbone chassis with a central tube, independent suspension and drum brakes, but the new automatic gearbox and the new engine required some changes in electronics. It also changed the truck balance and the centre of gravity. Also lowering and lightening of the body structure, modifying our cooling system and other little details have had an impact. There are so many changes that it’s basically a new truck,” said Aleš Loprais ahead of his 14th Dakar Rally.

Praga V4S DKR uses an Iveco engine, which has almost 1,000 bhp. The team had to pay close attention not just to the technical specifications, but also to serviceability.

“We have a really decent engine that’s not overpowered. That’s not our target. The only important thing is torque and how you can use it. Having a less-powerful car means having less heat, which means also better reliability and a chance that the car survives longer,” said the 39-year-old racing driver.

Advantages: Automatic Gearbox and Suspension

The team had its first tests at the beginning of the November and the results were positive. Already the first drive showed how big advantage is to have the automatic gearbox and also the modified suspension.

“I was expecting the most from the automatic gearbox and yet, it was even better! And there was also a nice surprise to see what we were able to achieve with the modified suspension,” said Loprais about the work of his teammates.

“The automatic gearbox works great. For the first time ever, I was really enjoying the drive in a truck and all I need to do is to adjust the ‘course‘. And the truck’s stability makes it even nicer. I really like how the truck is handling banking. It is not so easy to put it on two wheels anymore.”

Backed by The Factory Team

Nowadays, it is impossible to run a top motorsport team without a solid technical and financial backing. It comes as no surprise that Instaforex Loprais Team was also trying to secure a proper factory backing, enjoyed by the biggest Dakar teams.

“In Dakar, who wants to be in front, they must have at least partial factory backing. After Dakar 2019 I tried to contact many partners. I’m glad that it was Praga who presented the best kind of offer in the end. We’re sticking with a Czech brand that has been around since 1907 and still has something to offer. Praga is working on many interesting projects, in the aviation industry or super sports cars. We might not have a typical assembly production line behind us, but we have certain technologies that we would not be able to have otherwise. And who knows, maybe we can work together and even make a successor to the legendary Praga V3S,” said Lopras.

Busy November

Instaforex Loprais Team plans to do more testing in the following weeks across Europe. That is a change from the initial plan, in which the team was supposed to compare old and new technologies on the Arabian Peninsula.

“I really wanted to test the truck in the sand and dunes, because I was a bit worried about the gearbox. However, following the positive experience in the first tests, we’ve decided to change our strategy. We want to focus on finishing all the little details in the workshop, that also matters. Even some smallest holders can become a big problem at Dakar, so we are focused on improving clamps, end pieces, tubes, all kind of details,” added Aleš Loprais.

Meet the Team

Fans will get a special opportunity to meet the Instaforex Loprais Team on Friday, November 29 at the team’s headquarters in Frenštát pod Radhošt?m. On that day, from 14:00, there will be an official but informal gathering as the team will prepare on its way to France for technical and administrative scrutineering.

The Dakar Rally 2020 starts on Sunday, January 5 in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia. The race ends on January 17 in a brand-new modern centre Al Qiddiya. The whole route is about 9,000 kilometres long.

Driving Praga V4S DKR, Aleš Loprais will be joined by a navigator Khalid Al-Kendi from the United Arab Emirates and a Czech mechanic Petr Pokora.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Someone to celebrate Christmas with brand-new Lamborghini

We believe that the most cherished gift does not fit under a Christmas tree, though it could be parked outdoors. So, step up efforts that enable you to receive the keys to a gorgeous Italian Lamborghini Huracan.

Importantly, just a few days are left before the Lamborghini Huracan is raffled! The campaign is coming to an end on December 20, 2019. You will hardly have another opportunity in the near future to win a new sports coupé of the latest generation.
    We are holding the prize draw under equal conditions to all our clients.

The essential condition is to register for the campaign and top up a trading account with at least $1,000. You will boostyour chance for success if you open two or more accounts. Seize the chance of winning Lamborghini Huracan!
    Attachments area

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Aleš Loprais and his team to drive new truck at Dakar

InstaForex Loprais team has presented a new rally truck, Praga V4S DKR, which will take part in the Dakar Rally 2020.

The rally truck is equipped with an Iveco engine of almost 1,000 bhp that blends perfectly with an automatic gearbox. This technological upgrade shifted the truck's balance and the center of gravity. Among other innovations are a lower and lighter body structure and a modified cooling system.

Praga V4S DKR has been designed as a result of a fruitful cooperation between InstaForex Loprais team and Praga, the Czech brand that has been known since 1907.

«There are so many changes that it's basically a new truck» Aleš Loprais commented on.

Originally, the rally team intended to test the truck on the Arabian Peninsula. However, encouraged by the first successful drives, the crew decided to carry on with further testing in Europe.

«I really wanted to test the truck in the sand and dunes, because I was a bit worried about the gearbox. The automatic gearbox works great. I really like how the truck is handling banking. We want to focus on finishing all the little details in the workshop, that also matters. Even some smallest holders can become a big problem at Dakar, so we are focused on improving clamps, end pieces, tubes, all kinds of details» Aleš Loprais added.

The Dakar Rally 2020 will be held from January 5 until January 7 in Saudi Arabia. The route of the legendary rally raid is nearly 9,000 kilometers long. During the race, pilot of Praga V4S DKR Aleš Loprais will be assisted by navigator Khalid Al-Kendi from the United Arab Emirates and Czech mechanic Petr Pokora.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Enrich your account in New Year

Christmas and New Year is a period of miracles for both adults and children! On the eve of these holidays InstaForex will raffle $8,000 within the Chancy Deposit campaign!

Chancy Deposit is a monthly campaign held by InstaForex that enables traders regardless of their experience and trading results to enlarge their account balance.

Now we will tell you how to participate in the campaign. You need to deposit at least $3,000 to your InstaForex account. Thus, you will automatically become one of the contenders for the main prize.

The month has already begun so hurry to take part in the campaign. Just log in Client Cabinet and make a deposit.The winner will be determined randomly.*

*You can find all information on the monthly Chancy Deposit campaign on the company's website.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For beginner traders finding the right broker would be very tough. Because when finding a broker there are most of the scam brokers found. And the number of scam brokers is increasing very fast. As a professional Forex trader, I want to give a suggestion to the beginner to choose my reliable broker ForexOne who is an expert and co-operative trading Company and give the best facilities including – no minimum deposit, various trading accounts etc.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Never become emotional when you are dealing at Forex market. There is no place for any emotion I Forex trading. Because it proved that emotion always causes lose and failure as well. You have to be strong in mentally. Forex4you broker gives proper support in their exceptional trading platform so the traders could never be emotional when taking any decisions. I even work very hard and trade without being emotional.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

B]InstaForex is pleased to offer Lamborghini as a Christmas gift[/B]

We care about your festive mood on Christmas Eve, so we have prepared this luxury Italian car. Every client of our company can compete for the prize, regardless of when you started to trade with us.

The draw of a Lamborghini Huracan is coming to an end on December 20, 2019. The company is due to announce the name of the winner at 23:59 according to the platform time.

Do not miss the chance to win this legendary car! All you need is follow just a 2 simple steps: register for the campaign and top it up with at least $1,000 .

Note that you can boost your chance of winning the prize if you open several trading accounts.

Fortune may smile on you and you will get the keys to the new Lamborghini car. Do not forget that thoughts are things! Follow the rules of the draw and become the winner!

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Would you like to get an opulent gift for Christmas and New Year?

We have something to offer! We are sure that a new car is an ideal present for everyone without exception. Just imagine that you may get not just a car but Lamborghini Huracana new sports coupé of the latest generation. Christmas is the most magical time of the year when all your dreams may come true! InstaForex helps you achieve your dreams!

The draw of a Lamborghini Huracan is coming to an end on December 20, 2019. You still have time to take part in our New Year's campaign. So, hurry up! Maybe you will become the luckiest one who wins a superb car! Try your luck! Lamborghini Huracan is waiting for you!

All traders who hold accounts with our company are welcome to take part in the campaign. Register for the campaignand top up a trading account with at least $1,000.

Do not forget about a little trick. You will boost your chance for success if you open two or more accounts with InstaForex. Go ahead! Fortune favors the bold! We wish you good luck! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Changes in trading hours for Christmas and New Year holidays

Dear traders!

Please pay attention to the changes in trading hours during Christmas and New Year holidays.

December 24 – all markets work on a regular schedule but close earlier than usual at 9:00 p.m.

December 25 – markets are closed

December 26 - all markets work on a regular schedule, opening at 01.00. Trading on Futures Agro opens at 4.30 p.m.

December 31 - all markets work on a regular schedule but close earlier than usual at 8:00 p.m.

January 1 – markets are closed

January 2 – markets open later than usual at 6.00 a.m. Trading on Futures Argo opens at 4.30 p.m.

*Trading cryptocurrencies is available on a regular basis during the holidays

**Opening new deals on ForexCrosses 4 and 5 can be limited from December 24 till January 3.

Thread Information