Thread: forex demo trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default forex demo trading

You should, however, be careful to not assume that trading on the demo account is in any way practice for trading with your own money. It is simply too easy to make dangerous decisions with symbolic money on a demo site that you would not dare to make when trading with your own funds. I used AGEA demo account and I can say that this is best for beginners and back testing my strategies.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the Forex market demo is considered as a practice ground. Demo is such a facility to the FX traders which is funded by fake money but the remaining everything is alike to the real account. Through a demo account a trader can justify a broker. Like through demo account I have selected Trade12 broker, Lucky being a trader of this ECN broker, the broker to the retail traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many different types of forex accounts available to the retail forex trader. I don’t have an idea about any other broker without Bprimes. I am using this broker and they have several trading accounts like mini accounts, full accounts and managed accounts which are the most common types of funded trading accounts. Demo accounts and mini accounts are great for the retail forex trader to learn a profitable system and get used to the execution methods of the broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a practice ground the Forex demo account is considered in the Forex market. By fake money to the Forex traders demo is such a facility which is funded but to the real account remaining everything is alike. Forex4you trading broker I have selected like through demo account and to this STP trading broker I am very thankful. They give five different types of trading accounts to their whole clients.

Thread Information