Thread: Concept of leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Concept of leverage

The concept of leverage is used by both investors and companies. Investors use leverage to significantly increase the returns that can be provided on an investment. When using leverage, the capital is lent to you when you open the trade, but you do not actually see this money go into your trading account. I am using AGEA broker for last few years. I found the leverage as one of the biggest advantage for trading with this broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a loan which helps a trader in surpassing trading capital. It is mostly discussed while choosing a broker. Several brokers offer several amount of leverage. Leverage comes from risk where a trader can maximize his profit through this. Through checking leverage I have selected Trade12 broker which provides high leverage like more than 1:400 and a flexible margin level.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is important to any trader. Leverage is a loan provided by broker. Through leverage a trader can exceed his initial capital. It is mostly considered while choosing broker. Leverage helps a trader in minimizing risk level and enlarging profit level. Through checking leverage I have selected a bitcoin based broker called Evolve Markets which offers 1:500 leverage to the traders.
    Last edited by Aliex Vidal; 2017-07-08 at 07:18 PM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the most liquid capital market in the world. Which is open 24 hours of a day. This is the most profitable and also very risky business. The more you invest money the more risk will arise. Also off exchange currencies contains some of risk. By the help of a good broker a trader can earn good amount of profit anyway. For my sophisticated forex trading I use to take support from FXPremax.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo account is a virtual account and trading on a demo account is very essential for new traders. I know only Bprimes broker as best for every trading features. They have a user-friendly demo account, which allows traders to practice trading while not actually producing any tangible results in terms of actual profits or losses. Which means you can test out your trading systems or strategies. I can improve my trading skills through their demo account.

Thread Information