Thread: many brokers

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default many brokers

So many brokers on forex world, sometimes making confused how to choose one, regulated broker is advisable as one reason, and spent money that afford to lose even though already finding good broker, because not always we can making profit on trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are different rules and conditions in Forex market. If you don’t about properly about them you cannot lead a profitable and successful trading life. If you want to know those trading rules and conditions you have to pay attention on training courses of Forex market. The broker with whom I am dealing named ForexOne. They have good training courses for their beginners. I get much preparation from their demo account when I was a beginner.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market place small investment is also allowed. There are dozens of Forex brokers and they are giving various types of trading facilities. I have chosen the best broker named Forex4you. Because in this market this is the only broker who doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading styles and allow small or big investment by providing necessary services and facilities forever. I am doing my short term trading techniques.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In retail market place there are thousands of trading brokers available indeed. Picking up a regulated one among this vast amount of brokers is really hard indeed. but I prefer an ECN trading broker called FXDirects because they allow traders with all accounts with narrow trading spread, easy access to global market and high leverage of 100:1 indeed.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker is a tough task. There are some good brokers and some bad brokers in the forex market. It is very important to choose a good broker for trading in forex market. Good broker can be identified by some of their basic features such as, their leverage system, spread system, customer service etc. I use TP Global FX. They provide low spreads start from 0.01 pips. their highest leverage is 1:500 which sounds good in forex market. They also provide me 24 X 5 customer service, if i have faced any problem. They are really good broker in forex market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The facilities and interest of trading get drastically increased because of brokers and there are thousands of brokers available in market place. These brokers are classified in ECN, STP and Market maker. FXDirects is an ECN broker with advanced trading technology with narrow trading spread and superior fast execution.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Having too many broker makes no difference if the broker is not worthy enough. There are many non-regulated companies out there, so we need to ensure that we avoid working with such companies or else it could get hard.

Thread Information