Thread: Learning and experience

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Learning and experience

It is all about learning and experience. The best option to know more about a pair is to observe the pair regularly. What most traders do is they always try to find the entry. But no start to observe chart to learn the market, to learn that specific pair. By doing this you will find some unique characteristics of the pair. I'm currently trading with XeroMarkets, a regulated ECN broker. It provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. It also has advanced trading platform that executes trade instantly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning forex trading is a dream of many people. But they don't know how to learn forex trading. I also faced that problem. Than i heard about demo account. I opened a demo account in TP Global FX. It helped me to get knowledge about basics of forex trading. they helped me so much to become what i am now. It is quite helpful to learn forex trading by a demo account.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a right broker is a big deal nowadays. Because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For a new investor to start trading the demo account is the best way. The demo account is best for any types of traders and before start real trading it is necessary to try the demo account. It helps to acquire good trading knowledge practically. I join with ForexOne trading broker where they give me free demo account first to learn Forex trading practically. Now I have become a knowledgeable trader.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To become a successful Forex trader I have join the business. First of all I start learning from the Forex4you broker’s free demo trading account. I practiced here six months. Then I start real trading with their cent account. They give me proper guideline with 24/7 continuous support, expert assistance to recover my weakness, lower spread from 0 pips, higher leverage that helps to make consistent profit and many more to become successful.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If a trader is not well learner then he should make entrance to Forex market, which is the largest capitalist market in the world. Every mistake can be a lesson to traders but traders are disinterested in taking knowledge and rather than that they jump onto trading directly. FXDirects broker offers educational program to traders with 50% initial deposit bonus with all accounts.

Thread Information