Thread: Leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Leverage

Leverage is a borrowed capital to increase the potential returns so leverage is a way for a trader to trade much bigger volumes than he would, using only his own limited amount of trading capital. Leverage is an enlighten facility provided by broker. FXDirects broker, who maintain top-tier liquidity, is a high liquid broker issuing leverage of 100:1 indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a very harmful thing in Forex trading as with this traders usually use higher lot trading and then losses their money within a very short moment so don't use high leverage.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Money management is the most important part to earn money from the forex market. You can’t earn money if your money management system is not good enough. Every broker should provide a good money management system. If a trader gets a reliable broker and a good money management system then he/she can earn a lot of money. I trade with Forex4you. They are very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is very risky but trading with proper trading knowledge and good risk rewards is less likely to result in losses. Forex possibility market so it is normal to lose here. We have to maintain this loss and move forward with learning from the loss. And you have to follow risk management and money management all the time in trading. I trade in Forex4you brokers. I am fascinated by their service and honesty. They are very supportive with their clients. They provide 24/7 customer support to their clients. They also try to keep happy o their clients. I am very pleased with their services.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage in Forex trading is a tool that enables us to open big size trade with small capital. It is the leverage that helps us to to make more profit with a small capital. But it is difficult to pick the best leverage level one should use, as it in a general sense relies on the individual trader's trading procedure. But if you want to hold your trade for longer term, use less leverage. For my trading I utilize 300:1 leverage however my broker Eurotrader provides for 500:1.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Full time traders invest their whole day in trading. On the other hand, if you want to trade risk-freely, you can go for day trading. Eurotrader provides smooth trading platform, narrow trading spread, high leverage and high security of funding.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I like trading GBPUSD even though it requires high trading spread. You can have a clear idea about future market forecast by using trend lines and moving average. FXOpulence offers narrow trading spread and almost all necessary technical tools.

Thread Information