Thread: Gold trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Gold trading

Gold is taken as a precious metal and in foreign exchange market this has a high intrinsic value with high trading index. To trade gold a user friendly broker should be chosen where you will have low trading spread and high leverage. Technical errors free interface is needed for trading gold. FXDirects is a well off broker offering high security of funding, narrow trading spread, lightning fast execution and a smooth trading interface.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market there are different types of Forex brokers available such as – ECN brokers, STP brokers and Market makers. From broker to brokers their rules and conditions differs. The broker you should select who is more suitable with your trading strategy. For my scalping trading strategy Forex4you is the best STP executing as because they give – error free and fast trade execution, wide range of trading bonus, lower spread from 0 pips etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trading on Gold is excessively unsafe for amateurs, it is better that we chip away at currency pairs unless we have the experience to deal with other stuff. I trade with XeroMarkets broker where I have more than 100 instruments to pick from; it's to a great degree simple and encourages us in working. I cherish the conditions here that incorporate having most reduced ultra low spreads at 0.0 pips to high leverage up to 1:500 while there is likewise money back as well, it's all to a great degree great!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In gold trading, be careful about leverage and spread usage. Most of us don’t know the exact ways of using leverage and spread. Trading in high spread-consuming trading pairs using high leverage makes traders suffer losses. Eurotrader allows traders with low trading spread in majority of their trading pairs. They allow you to use flexible margin level in your trading.

Thread Information