Thread: Good trading pair

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Good trading pair

EURUSD is a good trading pair which doesn’t move fast and its movement is average indeed. With FXDirects broker you are going to have low trading spread which will increase trader’s profit. They also provide high leverage up to 100:1. The broker uses segregated bank accounts of National Bank of England just to ensure high security of funding.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are different trading platforms available in Forex market and different traders use different trading platform according to their trading systems. Some use mobile trading platform, some use the web-based trading platforms and I am using the best ever MT4 trading platform with ForexOne trading Company since they have the best MT4 tools and features in their platform. By using the MT4 trading software now I can trade easily and smoothly.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I choose the broker Forex4you who always motivated me in my life of trading. There are lots of Forex brokers but few of the brokers are friendly and supporting to really their traders. I feel very lucky by trading with them because in their trading platform I have never face – re-quote, slippage or dealing desk issue. They give even the best cash transfer services. This is the safe trading platform.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Major currency pairs all contain the US Dollar on one side – either on the base side or quote side. They are the practically once in a while traded joins in the FOREX market. The majors, all things considered, have the slightest spread and are the most liquid. The EUR/USD is the most traded pair with a step by step trade volume of just about 30% of the entire FX market. I am trading with Eurotrader broker where I get over 100 the currency pairs including gold that I need for my trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The platforms that traders trade on must be stable and easy to use. The platform must be compatible with a variety of devices so that traders can order anytime, anywhere. The most popular trading platforms are metatrader 5 (MT5) or metatrader 4 (MT4). Eurotrader offers both platforms to its customers.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader is that person who opens a forex account and then buy and sell currencies. The difference in price the currency pair was bought and sold at are the profit and loss. Traders are basically trade in the forex market with the help of forex account under a specific forex broker. Brokers help the trader to make professional from beginner. i am also a trader of forex market. I am trading with Forex4you. They help me to become a good trader in the market.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. That’s why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We should understand that there is no shortcut and we can’t become rich overnight.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are lots of pair in the trading platform. As a trader honestly telling, I like EUR/USD, because it doesn’t move first so I can understand the market conditions. So the trader should focus on broker's guidelines and they should be connected with a reliable broker like FreshForex which provides outstanding guidelines about market conditions, more bonuses, huge bonuses and maintain the investor's privacy.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is the part and parcel of forex market. Every trader wants to reduce their losses. If you want to reduce your losses you need to study more and more about forex market. Basically new traders are not serious about the losses. To reduce the losses every traders need to make a plan and walk through that plan. I always trade with TP Global FX. It has low spread and give personal advice to reduce or recover the losses.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Different traders deal in different trading pairs. For example, I love to trade in EURUSD and USDCHF. If your strategy is proven wrong, you can’t derive profit on the market. Whenever you have a strategy, apply it on trading platform for some days to check whether it works or not. Eurotrader allows traders to apply all types of trading strategies on their platform.

Thread Information