Thread: Brokers of several types

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Brokers of several types

ECN, STP and Market Maker brokers are much popular in trading. Various types of facilities they provide for the clients. But I prefer the ECN trading broker most and that’s why FXdirects the reliable, stable and Raw ECN provided broker I select for my trading since they have the –narrow spread from 0.0 pips and instant execution.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading if you want to earn good money you have to use the high leverage as well as the lower spread by the support of my broker. That’s why I select the reliable broker ForexOne who is very friendly and supportive for all types of trader’s weather new or experienced. They offer various types of trading accounts based on MT4 trading platform. Now I can trade comfortably and without any technical error.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trusted Forex broker we should choose in order to lead a secured and comfortable trading life with certainly. The brokers are now mostly fund to be scammed. And this is why traders face difficulties when choosing their broker. Forex4you is one of the best and trusted brokers which I have been dealing for 2 years successfully. To access properly their MT4 trading platform I am using,

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. Every trader wants to choose the best broker from the market. But it is not an easy job. The brokers who give low spreads, high leverage, 24 hours customer service, easy withdraw process, versatile trading techniques are generally known as good brokers. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they have all that qualities which made them good broker. Their trading techniques are so easy. This broker is always with me like a shadow.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to start forex trading then, undoubtedly you have to select a right trading broker, which is classified in ECN, STP and Market Maker. A number of brokers are deceiving traders in a wide range because they are involved with scamming and thus they destroy trader’s peace. FXDirects is a regulated broker by FMRRC and highly secure and a safeguard of investor’s funding.

Thread Information