Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For some people trading is easy, for some people it is very tough. It is fully depend on the knowledge and techniques trader has. If he can do all the trade very sharply it will be very easy to make profit. But those who can't deal the trade simply with their mind they may face difficulties in forex market. Sometimes some trader feels the trade tough just because of their broker. Broker plays an important role in trading. In my trading career, my broker TP Global FX helps me to make the trade easy. They give all kind of facilities I want to make my trade.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trade is now one of the best and famous businesses in the world. Many people building up their careers in the forex market. You can easily earn profits from the forex market if you have a reliable broker and good knowledge about the forex market. I trade with Forex4you. Their endless supports always help me to build up my forex knowledge. They are a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. They provide a very easy process to open an account.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am also a trader at Eurotrader It is one of the best forex brokers with low spread as low as zero pip..

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Stop loss can make us earn good amount of money if we know how to use it. Some people thing that if we get SL we end up losing. But proper way to use SL can also make us earn money still. For example if you have gain 50 pips profit already and your analysis say that it can go up 100 pips. You put your TP to 100 pips and you put your SL 40 pips. In this way you can still end up earning 40 pips and 100 pips if you get TP.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , now I am trading with LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is a very profitable business in the world. If you trade wisely then you can earn a lot of money from the forex market. If you have a reliable broker, strong knowledge about forex, good strategy then no one can make you stop earning money. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to me, You must learn a lot firstly by reading some tutorials. Try to consistent in pips school. There is a proper guide for learning Forex for the traders who are particularly beginners. And try to join a broker and open a demo account. But you will learn what you need to do in the tutorials and try to participate on this forum especially Newbie Island so you can learn more.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you are looking for a broker then first what you have to check is, are they offering minimum spread or not. It is very important for a trader. To earn money you should find out a good broker. I trade Forex4you. It is one of the best brokers I have ever seen. It gives the minimum spread and maximum leverage. No hidden charges while withdrawing money. it gives a very easy process to open an account.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Tpglobalfx. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

Thread Information