Thread: Which pair you like the most?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which pair you like the most?

GBPJPY is always a valuable pair to the traders indeed. It can be a better option to trade to the hedgers and scalpers indeed. But with many brokers’ traders maximum time face issues while trading with the pair as it is a fast moving pair indeed. FXDirects broker allows traders with a user friendly interface where traders face no issues like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The most positive and interesting about Forex trading is that it gives opportunity to trade from anywhere at any time very fluently by using several trading platforms given by the Forex brokers. So we need to choose the suitable broker. Forex4you I found the best broker with whom I am using the MT4 trading platform. It gives flexibility to access my financial works very swiftly and quickly. It is error free.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Frankly speaking, there is really no particular pair that I like or dislike. I always feel it’s pleasant to trade with pairs that we feel comfortable. I work with FreshForex, where there are over 130 instruments to pick from and with their low spreads and other benefits, it just makes working super comfortable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I avoid trading XAUUSD but I prefer trading EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPJPY and USDJPY. These pairs are not as volatile as XAUSUD. Eurotrader provides more than 50 trading pairs with narrow trading spread in most of them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I mostly trade XAUSUD because it’s a very fast-moving pair and I don’t have sufficient patience and time to invest in Forex trading so I like scalping in this trading pair. FXOpulence offers more than 28 trading pairs including crypto and synthetic indices.

Thread Information