Thread: Hedging

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Hedging

Hedging is very simple to understand but still unpopular among the beginners in the market. Transferring of fund to a different account and trading it with high risk is known to be hedging. The aim of hedging is to reduce the losses from unexpected fluctuation arises in the market. With FXDirects broker you are going to have some advantages for hedging and they provide no restriction indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

my monthly target is 5% of my capital. However, I am only able to secure highest 3%. I am still learning. Hope one day I can achieve more from my target. Proper risk and money management is important to do that. Trader should learn those to achieve success in forex trading. As a forex trader, I trade with Forex4you. It give me monthly statement which help me overview my trade achievement.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Hedging is a strategy used to protect one’s position in a currency pair from an adverse move. With the platform of Eurotrader broker, you will face no technical glitches. They allow you to run portfolio hedging on their platform.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Not all brokers allow hedging so be careful about broker selection. FXOpulence is a trading-genial broker allowing traders with a wide range of trading facilities including high leverage, narrow trading spread, fast trade execution, high security of funding and they allow a number of payment solutions including crypto.

Thread Information