Thread: Money management

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Money management

Money management refers to the distribution of lot size in trading. It helps minimize trading risk. Before starting a day, traders draw a chart of trading with lot size. FXDirects broker provides you with such facilities that will help you in money management as they offer leverage of 100:1, narrow trading spread, no conflict of interest and they make no issue at withdrawing profit.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Money management is one of the essential piece of risk management. I risk 2% of my capital for every trade. What's more, the most extreme presentation to chance is 4%. It implies I open most extreme of 2 trades. I think everybody ought to keep up their risk management rules. For my trading I utilize XeroMarkets broker since i like their instructive resources like eBook and video tutorials. I have taken in a considerable measure from that point.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

ECN brokers are more preferable than those of STP and Market maker broker. FXOpulence broker can be the best choice for professional traders. The broker ensures high security of funding for big investors.

Thread Information