Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading experience

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading experience

Experience is a thing that cannot be purchased and it needs to be obtained through hard work and enthusiasm. Nothing but knowledge can give you a healthy trading career indeed. If you want to learn Forex more you can follow the tutorials provided by FXDirects broker because they are dedicated to their traders indeed. To develop traders the broker offers a free education program in different languages.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is now a world- wide online investment business and the popularity has increased in an upper level mostly because of its flexible timing of working systems by 24 hours and 5 days in a week. From among investment businesses it is very comfortable by mostly people. Forex4you is the best technology-based trading platform which I am using since the last 4 years. Because in their trading platform I never face any re-quote, slippage or dealing desk problem.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is actually a simple job. But a trader need to know some basic things about forex before trading in the market. to make the trading easy a trader should choose a broker which can be his shadow in his trading life. I choose TP Global FX as my broker. I choose them because of their lucrative trading policy, tight spreads and dynamic leverage. They always help me to minimize my risk and maximize the profit. Because of them forex trading become simple for me.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The new Forex trader does not know the volatile nature of this trading place. So they have to avoid the leverage which always contains risk. Because if they using leverage when trading , they will be trying to make money very rapidly by high leverage due to emotions. Ultimately they will be loser and blame this market place. So I suggest for newcomers first 3 months please don’t use it.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are in loss, don’t be so sad because losing money is a common phenomenon in Forex but don’t quit Forex for this reason because it’s all about foolishness. Find the reasons behind the losses because it will help you fix your mistakes with time.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders in particularly the newcomers think only most powerful trading knowledge can bring success in this trading place. But besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure proper trading discipline including risk as well accurate money management for being successfully in Fx trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Follow both technical and fundamental analyses to capture its trend. Market reality is really difficult and traders need time and analysis to catch it. Eurotrader allows traders with a smooth trading platform including all technical tools and high security of funding.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As Forex is an economic market, it’s quite natural that there will be upturn and downturn. You have to set your target based on bullish and bearish trend. Once we can identify bear and bull market, trading becomes easier for us. Eurotrader is a regulated trading broker allowing traders with high leverage, narrow trading spread ad flexible margin level.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Consider time frames at the time of analyzing. In technical analysis, the formation of candlesticks should be analyzed cogently. Time frame judgment is a part of trading analysis. Eurotrader is an ideal broker for technical analyzers as they allow traders with all trading tools available.

Thread Information