Thread: Which platform do you use?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which platform do you use?

Making analysis on mt4 platform is easier compared to others and traders are most acquainted with the platform. It is an electronic trading platform widely used by online retail foreign exchange speculative traders. FXDirecst broker provides a reliable and technical errors free trading platform like free of requotes, slippage and dealing desk.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When trading at Forex market the first thing you should for yourself is choosing the secure trading platform. And you should only take the regulated broker who will really be able to you to ensure proper security of your funds for life time. I have chosen Forex4you broker that is safe for all types of traders. Because this is highly regulated broker and always ensure 100% guarantee for their clients fund.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We need to select the right broker to ensure the proper security of funding. To dominate the accounts of their traders not having a center place, even Forex is the biggest money-making market where security is provided by the brokers. A top leading and regulated trading broker everyone needs, so I choose the regulated broker. To my funds they ensure higher security by providing me all well- reputed bank accounts.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If anyone wants to trade comfortably in forex market, he has to choose a reliable broker, which can lead him to make a profit and give good guideline in forex market. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. It provides me tight spreads and dynamic leverage. It also helps me to make comfortable trade without any hesitation.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The main reason why trades fail in Forex market is choosing the wrong broker. By choosing a wrong broker you will never feel secured and safe. But if you choose the right or regulated trading broker you can make your trading successful and profitable. I get ForexOne as a secured and reliable broker who gives me each and every necessary facility includes – narrow spread from 0.4 pips, high trading leverage etc.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I use mt4 trading platform for both trading and market analysis. Real trading education on both technical and fundamental analyses are needed to elicit something good from trading. World economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market. For technical analyzers, Eurotrader can be a perfect choice because the broker allows traders with all technical tools.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Mt4 and Mt5 are widely used trading platforms but as I not only trade fiats but also trade crypto and synthetic indices, I like trading on mt5 platform. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, allows traders with a reliable mt5 platform, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and high security of funding.

Thread Information