Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Earning can be easy

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only credible trading broker; otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure 100% initial bonus that is usable without any kinds of restrictions. So, I feel comfortable when trading practically.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I wouldn't recommend using bonuses at all. It's better to take your $10 and try to trade on a cent account.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In binary option trading, traders simply take a conception over the market just watching the candlesticks. A binary option is a type of option with a fixed payout in which you predict the outcome from two possible results. If not, you lose your initial stake, and nothing more. It’s like a gambling and isn’t preferred by me at all.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As internet has become accessible to many, learning has become a no-complexity. Traders can now download video tutorials and e-books for free. As a result, those who don’t have sufficient money have become facilitated.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is the simplest from is trading in shortest time possible and make 25 pips profit more or less on that small time period. Usually scalpers do scalp when their s some mini rally or the market is trading side way but some how has 80 pips volatile or more.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to my trading experience I think first of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus offer from a credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. we have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for using any bonus offer by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money without learning within a short time. But the success in this trading place is a long term process. So they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before making money from this volatile trading place we the traders have to learn this trading place in a proper way. Newcomers should take demo trading first of all. it would be great for us to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Large beginner traders, this already somehow does not sound very plausible.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It would be great if we get a wide range of trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution for trading , security of funds at any kinds of deposits , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques , high leverage , minimum margin requirements, low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We see that new traders open trades on the basis of their hypothesis that results in nothing actually. Due to this problem, traders can’t determine what they should do and what they shouldn’t. They must make demo trading their companion for the sake of their trading.

Thread Information