Thread: What Leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What Leverage

For making profit very rapidly I always like to trade with high leverage. That’s why I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. practically leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker and it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is considered as the most important trading facility through using that we can make profit rapidly. As I use to trade with high lot I have selected a perfect broker for me. Leverage is the strategy of using borrowed money to increase return on an investment. If the return on the total value invested in the security (your own cash plus borrowed funds) is higher than the interest you pay on the borrowed funds, you can make significant profit.

Every trader seeks for a high leverage broker. I am currently trading with a high leverage provided broker called Trade12. From the broker I have flexible high leverage like more than 1:400.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is easy for you when you have good knowledge, good attitude and a reliable forex broker. Without them, you simply can’t survive. Forex is quite easy for me because of my broker Bprimes. Contacted their Customer support and found them very helpful answering my queries. I loved their standard account which seemed really straight forward which a broker should really be. Getting Lowest spread I have ever seen with them and automatic execution without any requotes and slippages.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With high leverage I always prefer to trade to make high profit. Forex4you is a STP executing trading broker and I have been trading with them since the beginning of my trading career due to get high leverage facility which is 1:1000. Due to this high leverage facility I can now make huge profit rapidly in spite of having small balance. I am really enjoying my Forex trading by the support of this reliable broker.

Thread Information