Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistake in trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Mistake in trading

I see that the biggest mistake that the most of traders do it is the trade with huge lots and high risk to profit with no plan or money management so this is the reason of the loss to a large portion of traders. So i think that we need to control on this and dependably maintain a strategic distance from the trade with high risk and with huge parts in light of the fact that the trade with plan is the best thing that dependably lead us to the achievement. At least we should follow 1:1 risk and reward ratio because a survey shows that most traders are right in more than 50% times.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most people have failed in forex market because of no knowledge about forex. In spite of that there are so many reasons to fail in the forex market. Some of them are Emotionally trading in the forex market, greediness, lack of knowledge, choosing wrong decisions, choosing wrong broker etc. Most of the traders fail in forex market because of choosing wrong broker. Brokers play an important role in successful trading. I am trading with TP Global FX. They help me to make profit consistently by giving low spreads and high leverage. I love their trading strategy and all facilities they are given.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For the increasing number of scammers many people are getting Forex as gambling. But it is not troth. Forex is a profitable but risky Forex business. To make a successful trading career keeping your emotions a side is necessary. From Forex4you broker I have good trading guideline and daily trade updates so that I can make my own trading plan. And my broker always motivated me with expert advices and supports.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are many mistakes we make in trading but biggest of them all is the wrong broker joining. If we avoid this mistake then we will save ourself from so many errors and that’s really what our whole attempt should be at.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It's common in Forex trading but yes traders should learn more and more to make more money and yes, in this case, they should use FreshForex broker's education section as there they will get plenty of resources.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The regulated trading broker always guarantees their clients funds with certainly. but first of all you have to make sure the real regulation which can be UK US or Australian , this kinds of regulation are too much strong than others and always make sure secure environment for trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to get maximal result by Forex first of all you have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. On the other hand, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with surely. So when choosing a broker we have to be careful.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When I was a newbie in Forex I used 1:500 leverage in demo account. But when I moved in live I have used 1:200. I never used at all high leverage this approach always helped me to keep survive in this volatile trading place. Practically almost 50% newcomers fall a great loss by using high leverage because of no real trading plan.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Which broker is more credible according to you ? practically the broker which is regulated by the high authorize in this market place always ensures best and credible trading platform by providing a wide range of trading technologies.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I do not agree. Many brokers receive a license only for marketing, and all clients are offered to trade in a branch that is registered in an offshore zone without a license.
    It is explainable. Trading conditions at regulated brokers are worse. They cannot give leverage greater than 1:50, cannot give bonuses, etc.
    At the same time, unregulated brokers can provide good leverage, bonuses, and trading conditions are often better with these companies.
    I trade in ForexChief and I don't care what kind of license this company has. I am satisfied that they have been working on the market for a long time, withdrawing money to me and providing good trading conditions.

Thread Information