Thread: Is your broker scalping friendly?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Is your broker scalping friendly?

As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker from the retail market place. I am really satisfied with the broker because I have some particular facilities from the broker which includes no restrictions for pending order, no set up fees, fluent platform free from all technical errors, high leverage and the lowest spread level. All that facilities are genial to me to scalp in the market and increase my profit level.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker AGEA is best broker for scalping. From the beginning of my trading career I preferred scalping as my trading strategy. I suffered a lot with different brokers when I was trying to do scalp. After all the struggles with my profit making I finally got my broker and I am very thankful for the broker to be like this. I really appreciate them as their main thing I liked is lowest spreads in all major currency pairs.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker FXPM is best broker for scalping. From the earliest starting point of my trading profession I favored scalping as my trading procedure. I endured a ton with various brokers when I was attempting to do scalp. After every one of the battles with my benefit making I at long last got my broker and I am exceptionally grateful for the broker to be this way. I truly welcome them as their primary concern I loved is most reduced spreads in all real currency pairs.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Personally, I don't recommend scalping as a trading method, most traders using this method don't have a solid reason for their trades, and it creates a knee jerk type of trading that ends up not serving anyone well. But yes my broker Forex4you do not restrict any kind of strategy to apply. If you've ever heard of position trading, this is what I would recommend if you want to make some money scalping.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Truly. It is. My broker is Jmfinancial.Eu. It is oke of the best brokers for scalping. One reason is it gives ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. From the most punctual beginning stage of my trading calling I supported scalping as my trading system. I persevered through a ton with different brokers when I was endeavoring to do scalp. After each one of the fights with my advantage making I finally got my broker and I am particularly appreciative for the broker to be like this. I genuinely welcome them as their essential concern I adored is most decreased spreads in all genuine currency pairs.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a easy way to earn good amount of money within very short time. There are different kinds of people with different wants and needs in the market. Everyone has different perspective. I have seen traders holding trades for months and I have also seen trader who only holds a trade for minute or two. Scalping is a kind of trading style where the trader has to be hyperactive with his or her trading analysis and execution and also the broker should provide better execution and lowest spreads to support the trading style.
    I am currently trading with FreshForex where I can scalp, position, and trade swings in every market situation. No matter the market is volatile or not. I can trade freely without any worries. They also provide me with market insights everyday which helps me to study the market more and get better accuracy trades.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The international forex market is massive, in fact, it is the largest market in the world in terms of volume of trading. Currency trading is essential for international businesses and forex trading is very useful for companies that import or export products and/services. In this business broker choosing is the most crucial part. None of a trader can deny that they find complexity while choosing a broker. I have chosen BPRIMES for reliable trading platform. It makes me feel secure with my cash.
    It has the best trading platform on the web. It, in addition, has distinctive options arrangements to inspect for trading. They also provide suitable trading conditions like fast execution & ultra-low spreads which are ideal for any strategy.

Thread Information