Thread: Scam brokers

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Scam brokers

Forex is not scam but Numerous traders lose bunches of cash and left the market in light of the scam broker. They take your cash through shrouded charges and boycott your account. So you need to do parcel of research before choosing a broker. Control is a critical certainty to recognize trick broker. In the wake of changing bunches of broker I pick XeroMarkets. it is a regulated broker and licensed broker. On the off chance that anything is happens to my account they will restore my funds promptly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker in a forex market is a difficult job. because there are so many scam and fake brokers available in the forex market. As a trader, I am trading with TP Global FX. They are very reliable and trustable broker. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They are giving high leverage up to 1:500. They have expert advise, easy withdraw, trading policies, 24X5 customer service and many more facilities. With the help of them I can make profit consistently.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Good trading analytic support can help the long term investors to make big profit. Actually, in Forex market various types of trading methods are available but as a trader I am doing long term investment with the reliable and experienced broker called Forex4you. Because they allow all types of trading methods by giving them – flexible high leverage 1:1000, various trading indicators, wide range of deposit bonus, low margin and so on.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scam brokers are common and that’s what we need to be extremely careful. If our selection of broker is not right then we could struggle a lot. So that’s why we need to be so very careful with our approach.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scamming of brokers has become a threatening issue for traders. With Eurotrader broker, I have all technical tools with a reliable trading platform. The broker hardly put any restrictions on using strategies. The broker is out of scamming and offer all reliable trading facilities.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In trading, we should prefer both technical and fundamental analyses. Only technical analysis can’t serve you with better market forecast so if fundamental analysis is accompanied with technical one, the forecast will be more cogent. FXOpulence is a secure broker and a highly recognized one. The broker offers all technical tools to traders.

Thread Information