Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As a scalper

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default As a scalper

Scalping refers to short time trading. I have been using short time trading strategy from my first day of career. As a scalper I have some extra advantages from my broker namely Trade12. I have high leverage, flexible margin level, low spread level, no restrictions for pending orders, ECN accounts with low commission level, fluent platform which is user friendly, no set up fees and overall a high security of funding. I like all that facilities of my broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper I think it is very important to choose a favorable broker who actually supports scalping and provides best trading conditions to profit from scalping trading. I am very happy that my broker Forex4you provides all scalp friendly conditions like lowest spreads, faster execution and good bonus to facilitate the trading. I find leverage is also good of this broker and they also provide 100% funds safety, educational materials and daily analysis to help me get better understanding of the trading circumstances.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the largest economical market in the world. It is very easy to make money within a very short time by doing forex. There are many ways of doing forex. All of them are good. But I personally like to do scalping. Because by doing scalping a trader can make money within a very short time. It is very profitable and risky as well. But you can trade easily by getting help from your broker. But there are some brokers which did not allow to do scalping. So a scalper should be careful before choosing a broker.
    I myself trade with FreshForex broker. They provides many facilities which a trader needs in his trading. They give fund safety, 101% deposit bonus, mega rebate, most importantly lower spreads which is very much needed to a scalper. This broker is very good at their services and reliable too. I feel safe working with this broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

According to my trading experience I think for using scalping approach in a proper way there is no alternative way to trade with lowest trading spreads. That’s why we have to make sure the broker which always ensures flexible trading spreads. Myself a scalper and as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here I am able to scalp freely at any major pair including lowest trading spreads. That’s why my trading life is very much comfortable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is the most gainful trading technique. Despite the fact that it's a complicated strategy, all forex traders specially beginner jump at the chance to do scalping. Scalping isn't useful for everyone. My broker FXPM is best to scalp. It is a grand broker with stunning features including extraordinary instructive materials, least trading spreads, fast execution (which is very important for scalping) and my personal account manager is extremely useful.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Before you want to start forex trading, you need to prepare yourself with proper study of forex business. Similarly, before you are choosing a broker, a good broker you have to study their offers and your requirements. You have to possess the determination and moral courage necessary to recognize a good broker. And you should overcome first from your emotional problems which in obstacle in forex trading. My broker FreshForex is best for providing extraordinary service.
    They equips traders with the essential skills, tools and technology to develop trading strategies in a variety of global market conditions. You will be immersed in the world of professional trading where it will help you succeed in aspects of trading system development, risk management and position sizing.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Absolutely, a profitable trading strategy is very much important concern here, when you have a profitable system or strategy then you are on the way of success! Just need to manage your live trade positions in order to money and risk management policies! By the way, according to my experience, profitable Forex strategies are not available here and there!

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

One of the basic trading strategies is scalping in the Forex market. So what is scalping? As a scalper I am explaining scalping as a short term trading strategy that focus on short term investment and tries to earn moderate profit in each small trade. It is a good strategy that concentrates on short term trades and by each small trade, traders want to accumulate a good profit at the end of a period. It seems to me like that slow ans steady wins the race. And i am taking guidelines from my broker AAFX so that I am able to select the best trades.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a short time trading strategy used by trader. They usually monitor m5, m15 an m30 time frame to trade. Their gain profit and loss are on couple of pips. Low spread is main element to take profit in scalping. That why I chose CapitalsTrade. They providing me lowest and tight spread, high leverage 1:500, fast execution system, less slippage and best trading platform with no re quotes and no rejection.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the venture world, scalping is a term used to denote the "skimming" of little benefits on a regular premise, by going all through positions a few times each day. Scalping in the Forex market includes trading currencies dependent on a lot of real-time analysis. The motivation behind scalping is to make a benefit by purchasing or selling currencies and holding the position for an exceptionally brief time and shutting it for a little benefit. Numerous exchanges are set all through the trading day utilizing a framework that is typically founded on a lot of signals got from technical analysis charting apparatuses.

Thread Information