Thread: Are you afraid of losing money?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Are you afraid of losing money?

Forex is a global market where currencies are traded and the daily transaction amount of forex is about $4 trillion dollar which surplus the largest stock market New York stock exchange market and according to the survey the market is considered as the largest financial market in the world. Through it is a high liquid market so loss is natural here. I have selected Trade12 broker because their friendly facilities like lowest transaction cost and low spread increase my trading profit.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Being afraid of losing money is the worst thing a trader can feel about his or her trading. Fear is one of the most destructive element of a trader as like greed. Whereas greed makes you overtrade and fear makes you away of the trade. When a trader is in fear he or she will not take most viable trade because of fear of losing money. A trader should understand where to invest money so that he or she can get out of the fear state. I am currently trading with Forex4you broker where they provide me with great amount of possibility of overcoming fear with their help and guidance.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Money has become a very important thing to everyone. Every one afraid of loosing money whatever they do. As forex is a very risky business so many traders are afraid of loosing money. But a trader has to stay mentally strong to take risk and bear losses. But a trader can minimize his loss and overcome his fear of loosing money by trade with a good and reliable broker.
    I personally trade with FreshForex broker. This broker is very good at their services. They provide all the facilities that a trader need in his trading. A broker is very important to a trader because without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well. I get all the help from my broker. They always take good care of their clients comfort. This broker is very supportive and trustworthy too. I feel safe working with this broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Loss is unavoidable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially run of the mill for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from asserting losing cash here routinely. Winning and losing are an imperative part in forex trading. The reality of the situation is you cant reliably win here. In any case, you can control your losing aggregate. I learn a lot about money Management from FXPM. By following peoper risk management rules you can remain adequately long in this market and be viable. They broker has very effective educational resources.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Regulation is one of the most important factors to consider when choosing a forex broker. To open an account with a forex broker, you transmit a lot of personal and financial data. Brokers often require copies of your passport, utility bills as well as your bank account information and credit card numbers. So be careful about data security. Trade execution is one more thing to watch. My broker BPRIMES is a regulated brokerage firm who offering all kind of facilities to a trader including above. They are providing automatic execution which I like the most. I can make my own schedule, I can give time to my family & for my broker helping me with my trades through their services.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In the event that you fear losing cash you can't trade well. Dread is one of the reason for trading decimations and in my sense a trader ought not be hesitant to hazard cash in trading. Trading comprises of hazard yet you have to comprehend it additionally comprises of colossal benefit. In the event that you trade with a decent broker who will guide and bolster your capital development you can earn substantial sums of money consistently. I am at present trading with AAFX broker who furnishes me with a wide range of trading facilities like 100% assets security, legitimate execution and most minimal spread. They furnish me with day by day analysis too.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a two way street. The brokers need you to utilize high leverage since that implies more spread pay in light of the fact that your position size decides the measure of spread pay; the greater the position the more spread pay the broker wins. Real traders play a solitary hand; they settle on their own choices and don't rely on others to settle on their trading choices for them; there is no most of the way; either exchange for yourself or have another person exchange for you. Putting tight stop losses with retail brokers is a recipe for debacle. At the point when you put on an exchange focus on a reasonable stop loss limit that permits your exchange a reasonable opportunity to create.

Thread Information