Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knowledge comes first

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Knowledge comes first

Knowledge comes first. Experience comes from knowledge. Experience is not trading for many years. You will find many traders who are trading for many years yet unsuccessful. The reason is all these years they focused on profit not skills development. If half of the time they spent on knowledge and experiment, things would have been different. I do trade at XeroMarkets broker. It is a guideline broker with adequate liquidity. It in like manner gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 pip. And the minimum deposit of the broker is $10.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Entry capital for forex trading is very low. It is often a leveraged asset class and requires a low margin. Margin is 1:100, and maximum leverage is 1:2000, which is many times smaller than futures contract. Most forex brokers allow you to choose your own leverage. Also, the forex market is made for small and big trades. Start with a few bucks or trade-in the millions.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of Forex4you to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in TP Global FX, where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Newbie should take demo account first of all because it will help them out significantly to gain more experiences and knowledge and to make mistakes as well. We all need to pass up all of those mistakes with fake virtual money rather than real money for sure.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge is the essential thing in forex market. If you want to be successful in the forex market, you need to know all things about forex market. Otherwise you will lose all your money. It is possible to make mistake without knowledge. So, there is no alternative choice to make money without knowledge. You can gather knowledge from many sources. I learned forex from AtoZ Markets. They are really helpful. With the help of them I got all the knowledge about forex. They are like my financial advisor.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a trading system, therefore a high-quality knowledge of the market is essential on this site. To get a clearer idea about the market, traders need to visit a couple of websites and also think through the digital book and the web broker's foundations. You should practice a lot of times to make trading easy and comfortable. This can help reduce his trade-related mishap. I usually think about the book in digital format, the Forex glossary, and the video training exercise from Eurotrader because it offers me a wealth of data. My account administrator at Eurotrader also helps me with lots of problems in my trading and education.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The right broker is really a big deal in Fx trading for ensuring a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly. but that’s very difficult to choose a right broker nowadays , because lots of trading brokers we have in online retail market place and most of them are found to be as a scams. By the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, I always feel secure and comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading from all trading elements leverage is most important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. It allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader is a well-known and trusted broker who provides its clients with demo accounts which are very useful to practice your trading skills without any risk-related issues. The most beneficial part of using a demo account is that you can practice your skills without any risk and have unlimited access to experts who can give their valuable suggestions on how it can improve your skills in forex

Thread Information