Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To think like a great trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default To think like a great trader

To think like a great trader you have to attain the skills of a great trader. Forex trading is a work of professional. You need specific knowledge and skills. It is not that you come and learn how to buy and sell and start making money. You have to spend time to learn it. In XeroMarkets I still study their advanced educational resources to enhance my trading knowledge and skills.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is very important to use both risk and money management in Forex trading because Forex is a profitable and risky business itself. Without using this management system a trader will never be able to earn good profit safely. I am dealing with Forex4you broker in my trading life. Who give me both money and risk management technologies. That’s why I have different risk management tools to control my risk besides of having low zero spread facility.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Everyone wants to be a good trader. But it is not easy to become a good trader. If you want to be a good trader, first of all you should know all the format, theories and structure of forex market. Without any knowledge your investment will be a loss project. To make profit in forex market by investing money you should follow some basic steps. Gathering knowledge, selecting a good broker and wisely make decision is the main elements of successful trading. I always take decision very carefully while i am going to trade in forex market. In taking my decision Tpglobalfx helps me very much. they are helping me to become a successful trader in forex market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Avoid randomness in trading because it will endanger you ultimately.Every decision should be opened for a valid reason. You have all the technical analytical tools available on the platform provided by Eurotrader broker, a secure and reliable broker. The broker charges low trading spread in majority of trading pairs.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life if you don’t have a comfortable trading spreads. now I am looking for lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The Forex market is not a thinking market, so traders need to grab potential information constantly to get in touch with FreshForex broker's education section.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience . I have seen from all trading strategy scalping is most demand able in Fx trading that brings profit instantly. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But practically by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this in their trading platform.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without having comfortable trading spreads that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly at all, because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with surely , that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that is very supportive to ensure a healthy trading life by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit very rapidly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Only thinking won’t change you without acting accordingly. Don’t make utopian scheme in trading. Develop your thoughts first and then work on it. Eurotrader makes traders’ trading easier by offering narrow trading spread, high leverage and smart technology.

Thread Information